Sox vs. Tigers 1:05 CT, CSN

shipps

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Aug 15, 2010 -> 10:54 AM)
Pierre7

Ramirez6

PK3

Q9

Teahen5

Castro2

Kotsay dh

Jones8

Beckham4

Garcia pitching

What are you doing? Hm?

Words are obviously no longer allowed in game threads...

QUOTE (flavum @ Aug 15, 2010 -> 11:11 AM)
Jackson CF, Damon LF, Boesch RF, Cabrera 1B, Guillen DH, Peralta 3B, Raburn 2B, Avila C, Santiago SS

Thanks.... had to decide between Inge v Garcia or Reynolds v Strasburg; I was going Inge but I guess I'll hope the kid gets rocked again. I can't imagine Reynolds can even touch his curve.

Edited by GREEDY

It would be ONE thing is we were starting a pitcher we expected would hold the Tigers to 2-3 runs.

But the way Garcia's going, to ask the White Sox to outscore the Tiggers with that offense, I don't think so.

Stranger things have happened, but it just seems the bad stretch this team was due for is upon us.

Or it could be just an omen when a building they're constructing here in Thailand at my old university just collapsed an hour or so ago and 30-40 workers are missing or presumed dead at the moment.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 15, 2010 -> 11:25 AM)
Goodness...again, we expect to compete against a very good Twins teams with terrible lineups like this?

I'm not at all against giving Rios a couple days off, even. We need him to get back to form if we even want a shot.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Aug 15, 2010 -> 12:17 PM)
I'm not at all against giving Rios a couple days off, even. We need him to get back to form if we even want a shot.

Rios leads the AL with a .412 daytime batting average.

Edited by bucket-of-suck