Sox @ Indians

Heads22

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (PeavyTime @ Aug 31, 2010 -> 02:43 PM)
His plane lands 4 hours before the game, so he must be unable to play baseball. :angry:

Ozzie sucks.

Why do you assume that its Ozzie's decision to not play him?? I bet Oz would love to put him in the lineup if he could.

QUOTE (robinventura23 @ Aug 31, 2010 -> 02:43 PM)
Torres sent down via Score update

So we're what? 4 arms down today? Jenks, Linebrink and I imagine Sale will all be unavailable today. And the guy that we're sacrificing an arm for won't even be in the lineup.

If Manny doesnt play, I will overreact (in some people's opinion) and claim that Ozzie needs to go. IMO, its obvious that Manny not playing today is Ozzie saying "f*** you" to KW. Manny was KW's idea, and either the players didnt want Manny, and/or Ozzie didnt because there is no reason, not with the timing of this claim, that Manny should not be in this lineup.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 31, 2010 -> 02:45 PM)
Why do you assume that its Ozzie's decision to not play him?? I bet Oz would love to put him in the lineup if he could.

Yea, Im sure that KW doesnt want him in the lineup, I mean, why would he want him? Its not like he just paid $4 mill for him.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Aug 31, 2010 -> 02:48 PM)
Yea, Im sure that KW doesnt want him in the lineup, I mean, why would he want him? Its not like he just paid $4 mill for him.

Maybe Manny says he's not ready to play today? Maybe his calf started hurting? I don't know. I just don't think that Ozzie is saying "No, Manny's not playing, cause I'm the f***ing boss." And if he was, I don't think KW would let that happen with such an acquistion he just spent all this money on.

This organization is a f***ing joke and a laughing stock across baseball. Twins have to be f***ing rolling on the floor after seeing our new 3.8 m DH cant play because he was on a late flight

f*** you, White Sox. Im embarrased to be a fan today.

Edited by Real

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Aug 31, 2010 -> 02:47 PM)
If Manny doesnt play, I will overreact (in some people's opinion) and claim that Ozzie needs to go. IMO, its obvious that Manny not playing today is Ozzie saying "f*** you" to KW. Manny was KW's idea, and either the players didnt want Manny, and/or Ozzie didnt because there is no reason, not with the timing of this claim, that Manny should not be in this lineup.

For f**k sake, the guy could've taken a flipping flight YESTERDAY and now he is not available today either?? This is a joke, really. The decisions by Ozzie are by far the worst in the game, I cannot imagine anyone worse, this is absolutely ridiculous

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 31, 2010 -> 02:50 PM)
Maybe Manny says he's not ready to play today? Maybe his calf started hurting? I don't know. I just don't think that Ozzie is saying "No, Manny's not playing, cause I'm the f***ing boss." And if he was, I don't think KW would let that happen with such an acquistion he just spent all this money on.

No, no, and no! Kotsay had a good game last night so now Ozzie is going to play him again.

You can believe whatever you want, but if Ozzie told Manny that he was in the lineup, Manny would be ready to roll at game time. He has 1 month to prove he can still hit. He is going to do what he is told.

QUOTE (PeavyTime @ Aug 31, 2010 -> 02:43 PM)
His plane lands 4 hours before the game, so he must be unable to play baseball. :angry:

Ozzie sucks.

you know its hard to bat 4 times a game with traveling that day :angry: these overpaid ahole's should go and work a 48 hour week and see what that feels like!!!!!!!

Edited by C_LEE45

Are we in bizarro world? How in the hell did they not fly him direct to Cleveland in a private jet last night or early this morning? Where is the sense of urgency with this organization?? Do they think there are 50+ more games to be played before the season is over?

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 31, 2010 -> 02:57 PM)
Are we in bizarro world? How in the hell did they not fly him direct to Cleveland in a private jet last night or early this morning? Where is the sense of urgency with this organization?? Do they think there are 50+ more games to be played before the season is over?

He is in Cleveland! That is why we are pissed at Ozzie!