Whats your status?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your status?

• Married
    • Single
    • Dating
    • Engaged

QUOTE (Tex @ Sep 10, 2010 -> 12:47 PM)
I see how frustrating simple things are when you are living together, in a very committed relationship, and the electric company won't talk to you because you aren't married.

That problem doesn't always go away when you are married. You get stupid stuff like "you're not an authorized user" or "your name isn't on the account".

QUOTE (Iwritecode @ Sep 10, 2010 -> 02:49 PM)
That problem doesn't always go away when you are married. You get stupid stuff like "you're not an authorized user" or "your name isn't on the account".

Kind of, but I learned the hard way that when you are married, a spouse can open an account using your SS# and you are liable. For example, if you mother f***ing psycho b**** soon to be exwife, living in her own place, can't get a f***ing electric account in her name because the stupid b**** can't balance a check book and bounced dozens of checks, she can open one in your name and SS#, legally. Later when she stops paying the bill, they will shut off your totally up to date, never been late, electricity because you didn't pay *her* damn bill (which you never authorized to be in your name). All this without you even knowing she's behind and your account could be shut off.

not that I'm still angry or anything. :lolhitting

QUOTE (Tex @ Sep 10, 2010 -> 03:43 PM)
Kind of, but I learned the hard way that when you are married, a spouse can open an account using your SS# and you are liable. For example, if you mother f***ing psycho b**** soon to be exwife, living in her own place, can't get a f***ing electric account in her name because the stupid b**** can't balance a check book and bounced dozens of checks, she can open one in your name and SS#, legally. Later when she stops paying the bill, they will shut off your totally up to date, never been late, electricity because you didn't pay *her* damn bill (which you never authorized to be in your name). All this without you even knowing she's behind and your account could be shut off.

not that I'm still angry or anything. :lolhitting

Hey, at least you can f*** whomever you want.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Sep 11, 2010 -> 03:30 PM)
Been dating two girls since June. Definitely playing with fire. As one is a latina and you know their families run about, I don't know, 100 deep. So if I ever disappear for a while, it's probably because some essay put a cap in my ass.

See this is why your one of my favorite posters on this board.

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Sep 11, 2010 -> 04:30 PM)
Been dating two girls since June. Definitely playing with fire. As one is a latina and you know their families run about, I don't know, 100 deep. So if I ever disappear for a while, it's probably because some essay put a cap in my ass.

/thread.

Single, being social, not getting any results, and hating it. Marriage doesn't seem realistic as I haven't met anyone worthy of an Mrs. degree yet. Too much trash on campus. But I think I'll likely get married in my later twenties anyway, so it doesn't matter at this point.

Edited by MuckFinnesota

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Sep 11, 2010 -> 04:30 PM)

Can I live vicariously through you?