Chicago White Sox. Kansas City Royals. 6:05 PM CST

Kyyle23

QUOTE (PeavyTime @ Sep 11, 2010 -> 01:16 PM)
I hate Mark Kotsay. I'd take Teahen any day.

Then you must like to lose.

Kotsay is no prize--not by any stretch of the imagination.

But Teahen is disastrously ill-equipped, and more importantly, a jinx.

And I don't really believe in jinxes.....much.

Over on another thread re Teahen someone posted our record with him in the game, and it sucks. He was not "directly" responsible for many of these losses; his mere prescence is enough to cost us games.

Our miracle second half turnaround did not start until Teahen went on the DL. Ozzie wisely!?! benched him upon his return, and he was not in the lineup for the winning part of the last road trip. His performance against Detroit speaks for itself.

Kotsay, by contrast, is just sort of...there. He doesn't help us nearly as much as he should, but losing is not automatic with him in the lineup.

Don't believe in the jinx? Teahen still stinks.

Not everyone agrees, but I still believe this is KW's worst signing ever. Most of the other candidates did not have the direct effect on a possible pennant that Teahen has, and he is now untradeable without choking down a big part of his ridiculous three year contract.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (CWSOX45 @ Sep 11, 2010 -> 06:45 PM)
Hawk just ripping West and Hernandez right now. Its times like this that I love hearing Hawk call games.

lol he's too big to get into position to see the plays lol

and we make davies look like a decent pitcher. wow.

Edited by buhbuhburrrrlz

QUOTE (Real @ Sep 11, 2010 -> 05:48 PM)
Call this juvenile but I hope West and Hernandez both take fatal linedrives off their balls tonight, yes fatal ball shots. Preferably off AJ's bat

I have a feeling Ozzie won't be making it to the 9th inning again if these calls keep up.