here we are now going to the north side

i look at my friends as they start to ride

ride at night yea, we ride all day

looking out for a sunny day

here we are now going to the South Side

i pick up my friends and we hope we won't die

ride at night, ride through heaven and hell

come back, Love and feel so well.

Good afternoon. In less than two hours, the Minnesotta Twins will be landing at US Cellular Field. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourthteenth of September, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourthteenth of September will no longer be known as a Chicagoan holiday, but as the day the Sox declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our NukeTheTwins Day!

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Sep 14, 2010 -> 10:12 PM)
Is this the game Manny finally shows some power? Or maybe he watches another HR from the on-deck circle. Either way, I'll take it.

If the Sox load the bases in 3 straight innings like last time against Liriano, I pray that Manny gets a chance with the bases juiced. I don't care if he goes for a single, walk, whatever, at least he gives Liriano hell, unlike the rest of the guys.

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Sep 14, 2010 -> 03:00 PM)
Good afternoon. In less than two hours, the Minnesotta Twins will be landing at US Cellular Field. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourthteenth of September, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourthteenth of September will no longer be known as a Chicagoan holiday, but as the day the Sox declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our NukeTheTwins Day!

Independence Day.