twinkies @ White Sox, WCIU, 7:10 CST

justBLAZE

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Sep 15, 2010 -> 04:36 PM)
Ozzie is far more clever than people give him credit for. He's orchestrated a classic "right where we want them" strategy. Having lulled the Twins into contentment, he will now unleash his FULL managerial skills, the ones he's been hiding for the last 6 months. Get ready to be dazzled!

"...and Brian Duensing throws the first ever perfect game in MLB history where all 27 outs were recorded on failed bunt attempts..."

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Sep 15, 2010 -> 03:36 PM)
Ozzie is far more clever than people give him credit for. He's orchestrated a classic "right where we want them" strategy. Having lulled the Twins into contentment, he will now unleash his FULL managerial skills, the ones he's been hiding for the last 6 years. Get ready to be dazzled!

Correct for truth.

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Sep 15, 2010 -> 01:03 PM)
I'll be watching. Much as they anger me and as ready as I am to throw in the towel, I still watch the games.

:gosoxretro:

Me too probably. Last night in the heat of anger I posted that I was done watching, but yeah, you know. :gosox3:

Although tonight I'm going to an art walk....free wine and cheese!!!

Edited by BigEdWalsh

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Sep 15, 2010 -> 03:56 PM)
Me too probably. Last night in the heat of anger I posted that I was done watching, but yeah, you know. :gosox3:

Although tonight I'm going to an art walk....free wine and cheese!!!

Well, you can't pass up free wine!

I'll watch on mlb.com but I must confess I usually only watch our at bats if things get rocky.

We're at the stage of the season it depresses me to see Minnesota score runs.

Last night when Danks hit the leadoff hitter, I turned it off til we came up to bat.

Way to immediately give up the 3-2 lead.

Of course watching us bat can be frustrating too. Had the bases loaded, AJ double play "drives in" one run. Then I think it was Lexi who made an out. That half inning SUCKED.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 15, 2010 -> 04:17 PM)
I'll watch on mlb.com but I must confess I usually only watch our at bats if things get rocky.

We're at the stage of the season it depresses me to see Minnesota score runs.

Last night when Danks hit the leadoff hitter, I turned it off til we came up to bat.

Way to immediately give up the 3-2 lead.

Of course watching us bat can be frustrating too. Had the bases loaded, AJ double play "drives in" one run. Then I think it was Lexi who made an out. That half inning SUCKED.

Any chance at this point, you can just crack open a cold one, and enjoy the game itself knowing no matter what the outcome is tonight or for next 15 (or so) games Sox will be in 2nd place ? Hopefully they can start playing some of the young guys we can evaluate and see what they got? I'm hope we get to watch Morel play some games as I have high hopes for him, just my two cents greg.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Sep 15, 2010 -> 04:40 PM)
Any chance at this point, you can just crack open a cold one, and enjoy the game itself knowing no matter what the outcome is tonight or for next 15 (or so) games Sox will be in 2nd place ? Hopefully they can start playing some of the young guys we can evaluate and see what they got? I'm hope we get to watch Morel play some games as I have high hopes for him, just my two cents greg.

I'm ready for the Brent Morel era to begin. Vizquel has been a good soldier all season, but he's due for a long bench nap soon.