twinkies @ White Sox, WCIU, 7:10 CST

justBLAZE

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (daa84 @ Sep 16, 2010 -> 01:32 AM)
you pitch aroudn him in one inning and it works out for you...then you fail to do the exact same thing 20 minutes later?!?

Mauer's only the best hitter in baseball against RHP, IIRC. Steve Stone for Sox Manager!!

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Sep 16, 2010 -> 02:33 AM)
lol@some fans being against a rebuild. You'd rather go through this crap every year? The Twins own us. It's that simple. And they're only going to get better.

The point is ... What the f*** does rebuild mean??

Finishing 20 under for 5 straight years instead of 10 over?

We need to ride out this pitching staff and change the lineup again.

"On paper" our starting pitching and bullpen is supposed to be special.

Admittedly we have not seen that on a consistent basis.

A topic someone asked me about today: was the 25-5 stretch the worst thing that could have happened to the Sox organization? False sense of having an actual chance in the division/American League, and then we lose Hudson and add a big contract for next season were some of the points to consider.

Just want to chime in that although I don't usually buy into a lot of intangibles talk, it's really frustrating to see a good team wet their pants so bad against any rival, let alone a divisional one.

Main reason i'd call for major changes this offseason... Twins are in these guys heads. I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it every game of every series with Minny.