Tigers @ White Sox, The U, 7:10PM

justBLAZE

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Sep 17, 2010 -> 10:25 PM)
I ripped on my friends from Michigan who hated that trade. They did the whole "Oh, Granderson is our boiiiiii, he is our Tiger," routine that I hate. I would trade anybody on the Sox if it meant getting better, end of story. Do I like certain players more than others? Of course. But the team >>>> any individual player.

I had no clue Jackson was so gifted defensively. But hey, we've got Jordan Danks.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Sep 17, 2010 -> 09:17 PM)
So you admit our system sucks yet it matters that WS made the championship? I'll go watch Summer Catch if I want to see scrub minor leaguers with no chance in hell of making the big leagues compete for minor league titles. At least I can peep Jessica Biel in a bikini.

Yeah our system sucks, but why does that mean I can't wish them for success? Would you rather our minor league teams get buried every single year and never have success?

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Sep 17, 2010 -> 10:29 PM)
Yeah our system sucks, but why does that mean I can't wish them for success? Would you rather our minor league teams get buried every single year and never have success?

I never said it was taboo to want them to win. I just said that it doesn't matter one way or the other.