9/18 Sox vs Tigers - 3:10p CDT - FOX

knightni

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Drat, couldn't get out of that inning.

For anyone watching...I'm interested in a scout's view of Harrell's stuff, if you can give it. I can see that he's not throwing nearly enough strikes...is that the typical "throwing everything off the corners and trying to make the perfect pitch every time" deal we see from all of our minor league guys when they come up, or is he just no where close?

Rookie Valencia power Twins to victory today. Twins can simply do no wrong.

With the Yankees zillion dollar budget and the Rays comprised of all the number 1 draft picks for the last 10 years, the Twins are now the fast track to the playoffs as long as long as Reinsdorf owns the Sox, If I'm a free agent, why would I want to go anyplace else. My money should goes farther there than NY and who wants to live in Tampa?

Well, it's extremely obvious that the White Sox are a bad team that got EXTREMELY lucky for a 31 game stretch. God, to think, without that run, we'd be like 20 games out and 10 games under.. my god. What a horrible, horrible season.

Good job failing down the stretch (again).

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Sep 18, 2010 -> 05:39 PM)
Well, it's extremely obvious that the White Sox are a bad team that got EXTREMELY lucky for a 31 game stretch. God, to think, without that run, we'd be like 20 games out and 10 games under.. my god. What a horrible, horrible season.

Good job failing down the stretch (again).

Or...the Sox got somewhat lucky over a 31 game run and somewhat unlucky over the rest of the season and wound up a team that was somewhat over .500...like a lot of people predicted coming into the season.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 18, 2010 -> 03:50 PM)
That was a great segment with Gordo talking to Morel about hitting off of Verlander.

Still a longshot with KW, but maybe... just maybe.. well... slightly... we might be looking at those two in our IF, with the Cubans.

How has Morel looked BTW? I have not watched this game of course, but still would like to see how he's adjusting.

Edited by J.Reedfan8

QUOTE (J.Reedfan8 @ Sep 18, 2010 -> 05:05 PM)
Still a longshot with KW, but maybe... just maybe.. well... slightly... we might be looking at those two in our IF, with the Cubans.

How has Morel looked BTW? I have not watched this game of course, but still would like to see how he's adjusting.

He has looked great at 3B and solid with the bat. He isn't trying to do too much at the dish, which is nice.

QUOTE (J.Reedfan8 @ Sep 18, 2010 -> 04:05 PM)

Hasn't had many opportunities today at 3B, but has made them all smoothly.

At the plate he has looked calm, and really yet to make a bad swing. He really looked nice stroking that double to left-center field gap. One-hopped the wall. His 3rd AB he was frozen on a big hook by Verlander. Not much to do w/ that pitch. I'm pleased.