What are your hobbies?

lostfan

Me: electronics (computers, home audio, etc. and really all this s*** these days can be linked together if you can spring the green for it), landscaping/gardening/lawn beautification, reading nonfiction, building music libraries, building digital TV show/movie libraries over my media player, video games. I think I'm going to be one of those people who takes a cruise every 1-2 years and reviews them online. Also starting to get into stocks and investing, just a little.

Used to have an airbrush business, but got tired of the business end of it. Got to the point where I hated it painting anymore.

After a 7 year break, I recently started doing it again for ministry work within our local church. (murals. paintings, etc)It became enjoyable again. No longer doing what I felt "Forced" to do because of customers demands, but now doing it for reasons that I "want" to.

69camaro.jpg

QUOTE (Rooftop Shots @ Sep 19, 2010 -> 05:18 PM)
Used to have an airbrush business, but got tired of the business end of it. Got to the point where I hated it painting anymore.

After a 7 year break, I recently started doing it again for ministry work within our local church. (murals. paintings, etc)It became enjoyable again. No longer doing what I felt "Forced" to do because of customers demands, but now doing it for reasons that I "want" to.

69camaro.jpg

That's badass dude

"Hi, my name's Rick Forsythe. I live in Silver Pond with my parents George and Edna Forsythe, and my sister Suzanne. I'm president of the debate team, and captain of my baseball team over at Silver Pond High. I have a dog named Rusty, and my hobbies include coin collecting and dry-humping cheerleaders."

I have two daughters 2 years old and younger. I'm not allowed to have a hobby right now.

If I DID have time for hobbies, it would be pretty much anything electronics/computers and video games. Unfortunately, my dad wasnt much of a "handy man", so I never really learned much about cars, house maintenance, or gardening/backyard care.

I'd have to say my main hobby is doing crossword puzzles. Collecting music (and listening to it, obviously) is another big one. I download just about any song I've ever heard, even if I don't like it. I listen to music all the time...not sure how I could even live without music.

I also enjoy doing smaller maintenance work around my house and my parents' house.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Sep 20, 2010 -> 10:36 AM)
I'd have to say my main hobby is doing crossword puzzles. Collecting music (and listening to it, obviously) is another big one. I download just about any song I've ever heard, even if I don't like it. I listen to music all the time...not sure how I could even live without music.

I also enjoy doing smaller maintenance work around my house and my parents' house.

Would not have seen that one coming.

I quilt and read--right now I am working on re-reading all of Jane Austen and then I'll start the British Victorian authors. I will read just about anything though--I have a weak spot for historical non-fiction and the "tartan noir" genre. I also spend a lot of time hiking. I also love travel, but am usually too broke. This summer I am hoping to Wales, England and Scotland, though. . .

Of course now that school has started back up all hobbies are pushed to the back burner. :(

I used to collect records (from the 50's-70's) but ended selling lots of them on eBay which was kinda cool because I had always wanted to own a record store and that was like having a record store. It was kind of neat knowing that my records were ending all over the world. Also used to collect sports cards now I just mostly have White Sox cards. I used to be pretty active playing basketball and softball but at 60 those days are gone. Having moved to Washington in July I spend a lot of time now roaming beaches on Puget Sound. Love to hike with my daughter and sometimes even the ex.

QUOTE (Soxy @ Sep 20, 2010 -> 02:07 PM)
I quilt and read--right now I am working on re-reading all of Jane Austen and then I'll start the British Victorian authors. I will read just about anything though--I have a weak spot for historical non-fiction and the "tartan noir" genre. I also spend a lot of time hiking. I also love travel, but am usually too broke. This summer I am hoping to Wales, England and Scotland, though. . .

Of course now that school has started back up all hobbies are pushed to the back burner. :(

This is what is called Thread Homicide.

JK. LOLz

QUOTE (IceCreamPants @ Sep 22, 2010 -> 11:44 PM)
This is what is called Thread Homicide.

JK. LOLz

Only if you consider a discussion of Caledonian antisyzygy as it relates to the works of Ian Rankin to be a topic unsuitable for lively debate.

:ph34r:

Edited by FlaSoxxJim