Sox vs. A's

The Ginger Kid

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Sep 20, 2010 -> 11:43 PM)
As long as you agree Walker is even more deserving of being fired I have no problem with your point of view. If not I laugh.

I'm starting to lean that way, just because I wanted to see Beckham's sophomore slump not last an entire season. I can understand veteran hitters being who they are, but youngsters who are elite prospects like Beckham forgetting how to hit, or lack the ability to adjust after they've been adjusted to, that's on coaching.

All I know is, I'm a sox fan and I'm f***ing pissed off at losing to the twins every year. If they need to fire everybody, then f***ing do it. Our players are good enough, the coaches aren't

He is done bro! Ignore the batting average and OBP and his approach at the plate, he sucks. No power. Retire. Bring back Mark Kotsay.

I laugh because you had me going. Nice. But seriously, we should start mandating the use of green text again for this kind of stuff in the future.

Edited by TheBigHurt

QUOTE (mcgrad70 @ Sep 20, 2010 -> 09:52 PM)
Third place here we come.

This team may not win another game until spring training.

How do you Ozziepologists like your boy now?

You're right, I was wrong. Ozzie has looked lost at the plate and he's been tossing up meatballs from the mound. He blows. DFA him now.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Sep 21, 2010 -> 04:48 AM)
He is done bro! Ignore the batting average and OBP and his approach at the plate, he sucks. No power. Retire. Bring back Mark Kotsay.

He was brought in to be a run producer, and he's sucked at that. If we brought him in to be a leadoff hitter, then he would have been doing his job.

QUOTE (mcgrad70 @ Sep 21, 2010 -> 05:52 AM)
Third place here we come.

This team may not win another game until spring training.

How do you Ozziepologists like your boy now?

I don't think he's to blame.

This has been one of the saddest seasons ever.

WTF was that 25-5 all about?? What a sad sack team. We are 11 out. Blowout city.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Sep 20, 2010 -> 11:01 PM)
Yeah, probably. But I enjoy being rudely sarcastic too.

I thought it was pretty obvious. Then again.. I already knew you were one of Manny's biggest supporters for a while.

If the A's sweep us, it's going to be an interesting week and a half for the 15th pick. I firmly believe the Tigers will sweep KC, or at best take 2/3. Hopefully the Cardinals actually give a s*** and take the next game against Florida and the next two against the Mets. I'll update it every five games or so. Hey.. people here were actually crazy enough to follow the Wild Card chase when we were like 6.5 back. I might as well do this with the 15th pick.

Edited by J.Reedfan8

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 21, 2010 -> 12:31 AM)
I don't think he's to blame.

This has been one of the saddest seasons ever.

WTF was that 25-5 all about?? What a sad sack team. We are 11 out. Blowout city.

Anyone who gives him credit for the hot streaks, really should give him blame for the cold ones. The team really wasn't that good this year, and played a man short most of the season except when they played NL teams. The record indicates it. They are now 4 below .500 vs. the AL. Ozzie wasn't great, but he wasn't terrible. You can blame him for the DH situation, but KW is his boss and should have corrected it, or at least tried to correct the mistake when it was obvious it was a mistake. Now Ozzie is crying about how Manny hamstrings him. Please, no excuses.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Sep 21, 2010 -> 01:03 AM)
Anyone who gives him credit for the hot streaks, really should give him blame for the cold ones.

Anyone who gives the players credit for the hot streaks, really should blame the players for the cold ones.

Yeah, works both ways.

Feel free to insert "Kenny" in there & see what happens.

Edited by SouthsideNorthsideFan