Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If they added 2 more SS matches with Show/Sheamus rematch, I'd still order it...reluctantly.

How about...

Dolph, Cesaro, Otunga, Tensai, Barrett vs. Cena, Christian, Brodus, Gabriel, R Truth

Than...

Prime Time Players, 3MB vs. Rey, Sin Cara, Ryder, Santino, Tyson Kidd.

Me and my buddy used to make up teams as kids.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 1, 2012 -> 10:55 AM)
I cant post the link because im at work but if you go to deadspin, there is a video of an Indy Wrestler blowing a moonsault and landing directly on his head. Absolutely terrifying

YouTube: http://youtu.be/gKQ_s9nyYKE

Yeah, that silence is something else. Eerie.

Tried to embed the video on Auto Linebreak Mode but for some reason it's not working with Chrome. Might be my settings somewhere.

Here's what the Indy Wresting Group is going to do for Charade, the wrestler who almost died from that spin.

http://lookmanofans.com/store/live-event-t...arity-chowdown/

• 3 weeks later...
QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 19, 2012 -> 05:57 AM)
Saint, you must be somewhat satisfied with those debuts.

Or somewhat POd at myself...Totally forgot yesterday was SS (Its been a rough weekend with someone breaking in my house and other BS). First PPV I missed in 2 years and OF COURSE those 2 finally debut. Didn't even realize it till my brother posted something on my cousins facebook about it...UGH Ive been waiting awhile for Rollins to debut and the one day I fail to watch it he comes out.

What a s*** weekend.

But somewhat satisfied is right, I would be fully satisfied had I seen it. Also would have liked Ohno over Reigns but thats just because Ive never seen Reigns wrestle live like I have Ohno.

Edited by 2nd_city_saint787

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Oct 22, 2012 -> 11:04 AM)
Since Monday is a wrestling day I'll post another video. This video showcases the NXT champ Seth Rollins, or Tyler Black as he went by when I used to watch him on the Indys. All this footage is from his matches in the IWA, I was at every match.

really well put together video, I love the beginning where they pull all these quotes from message boards.

I haven't seen any of his work in NXT but he apparently still does the hardcore dancing.

I'm excited to see what they do with him. My fantasy is he gets called up as a Heyman guy along with Hero(Ohno) and Moxley(Ambrose) and there's a survivor series match with those 3, Punk and Lesnar vs. a Team Cena or Team WWE...but thats a pipe dream.

I was so close.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got a 40 dollar Best Buy gift card today and am trying to stay out of trouble this weekend so I decided to pick up some wrestling dvds(how cool am I?). I've wanted to see the Punk and NWO ones for a while so I grabbed those. The Punk one is really good, definitely excited to check out the NWO one tomorrow.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Dec 14, 2012 -> 09:37 PM)
Got a 40 dollar Best Buy gift card today and am trying to stay out of trouble this weekend so I decided to pick up some wrestling dvds(how cool am I?). I've wanted to see the Punk and NWO ones for a while so I grabbed those. The Punk one is really good, definitely excited to check out the NWO one tomorrow.

Really cool.

Like I said when it came out that Punk DVD is one of the best things I've seen the WWE put out in quite some time.

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Dec 14, 2012 -> 08:42 PM)
Really cool.

Like I said when it came out that Punk DVD is one of the best things I've seen the WWE put out in quite some time.

The video stuff is something that the E actually does that's pretty unmatched. Whether it's their video packages before matches or their dvd's, it's definitely one thing they don't actually f*** up.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Dec 14, 2012 -> 08:37 PM)

NWO dvd is mostly a rehash from early 2002 NWO back in black dvd.