Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Dec 9, 2013 -> 07:34 PM)
What are you talking about? HHH being promoted is a major topic in wrestling circles and a lot of people have reservations about it.

You non stop complain about HHH, that's what I'm talking about. Suck it up, unless he dies or gets busted cheating on Stephanie, he is going nowhere.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 9, 2013 -> 11:04 PM)
You non stop complain about HHH, that's what I'm talking about. Suck it up, unless he dies or gets busted cheating on Stephanie, he is going nowhere.

When he continues to do stupid things as head of creative I will continue to call him out on it.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Dec 9, 2013 -> 10:26 PM)
The WWE Network is rumored to launch with every Raw ever and be 12 dollars a month. It'll be a service like Netflix rather than a traditional channel. Tempting.

If it's 12 a month and airs the ppvs, I'm in. No brainer.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Dec 9, 2013 -> 11:33 PM)
When he continues to do stupid things as head of creative I will continue to call him out on it.

HHH built the tag team division again to be respectful. He has pushed younger guys. He supported Punks long reign. The performance center and NXT are pretty awesome.

He has done plenty of good things.

I agree they dropped the ball with the Bryan stuff but DB still main evented 3 straight PPVs and is over as hell, so who cares.

If you think HHH is the problem with the product then that is fine. The real problem will be, and always been VKM. What is HHH supposed to do when he gets shot down by VKM, or Vince changes the script right before Raw, on before the payperview, or when VKM still doesn't believe in Bryan cause he doesn't look like somebody that can beat up bigger guys. Vince is and will be until he passes away the problem with the WWE.

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 10, 2013 -> 04:30 PM)
The fact Punk-Lesnar wasn't even nominated is a miscarriage of justice.

Well the Bellas won diva of the year and Rock-Cena won match of the year, the slammys are just another storyline building tool or a way to put over their mainstreamness.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Dec 15, 2013 -> 09:47 PM)
I would be shocked If he went heel especially as face of make a wish for WWE and merch sales to kids.

I've thought that way forever but the way this story is going I actually think it may happen finally

<!--quoteo(post=2905785:date=Dec 15, 2013 -> 10:26 PM:name=Brian)-->

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 15, 2013 -> 10:26 PM)
<!--quotec-->He's be better if they brought in some ROH and Indy guys to join him. It'd be great!!!!

I'm drunk, and I somehow think this is a shot at me for being on all the indy guys nuts.

If not a shot.....Gimme the Briscoes.

As for the PPV, it was alright, but like what was brought up here before we saw a lot of the same s*** we seen on Raws and Smackdown.

don't know how this post got all clusterf***ed but f*** it

Edited by scs787

QUOTE (scs787 @ Dec 15, 2013 -> 11:14 PM)
<!--quoteo(post=2905785:date=Dec 15, 2013 -> 10:26 PM:name=Brian)-->
QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 15, 2013 -> 10:26 PM)
<!--quotec-->He's be better if they brought in some ROH and Indy guys to join him. It'd be great!!!!

I'm drunk, and I somehow think this is a shot at me for being on all the indy guys nuts.

If not a shot.....Gimme the Briscoes.

As for the PPV, it was alright, but like what was brought up here before we saw a lot of the same s*** we seen on Raws and Smackdown.

don't know how this post got all clusterf***ed but f*** it

It was a friendly jab. But what was funny about it was that you followed up your response by doing the thing I mentioned.