Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The crowd did not care about Batista at all tonight. Rey at the 30 spot took the life out of the crowd, no Bryan or Jake Roberts but a worthless JBL and Midget Bull were in the Rumble. I was hoping Reigns won in the end but not to be. The Rumble match itself was lackluster at best tonight just very flat overall easily one of the 5 worst of all time.

Edited by Soxfest

Anthony DiMoro of SportsRants.com reports that WWE and Sting have reached an agreement. DiMoro wrote the following:

I have heard it from a good source that Sting and WWE have actually agreed to a deal, including a WWE Hall of Fame induction. The Hall of Fame induction may not come in 2014, but possible 2015 as WWE may want to feature Sting and get the fanbase familiar with him on WWE Television over the next year so that his induction is even more special. I anticipate a career DVD will also be in the mix later this year as well as a heavy presence of Sting on WWE Network.

Edited by Soxfest

Turrable, just turrable. I'm hoping they work some kind of angle where Lesnar, who want's a shot at the belt as well, hurts Batista and they either give him the shot(I know he's somewhat in the same boat as Batista, but at least he's over) or it happens before EC and they give the winner the title shot.

Mick Foley @realmickfoley Does @wwe actually hate their own audience? I've never been so disgusted with a PPV.

Edited by scs787

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jan 26, 2014 -> 10:08 PM)
The Roman Reigns chant both confirms and denies this post lol.

Umm no. Batista is the last guy the fans wanted to see win the Rumble. They would much rather have a guy who worked his ass off the past 2 years win it than a guy who failed at MMA and come back and get back on top, when he wasn't anything special before he left.

Even if Reigns had won, most fans would still be pissed Bryan wasn't in the Rumble, because he deserves it more than anyone else.

The issue is there is just too much played out crap with the E these days. Personally I thought Orton and Cena was a lot better than the reaction suggested from the crowd, but they were chanting for Bryan majority of the way.

Edited by thxfrthmmrs

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jan 26, 2014 -> 09:50 PM)
Anthony DiMoro of SportsRants.com reports that WWE and Sting have reached an agreement. DiMoro wrote the following:

I have heard it from a good source that Sting and WWE have actually agreed to a deal, including a WWE Hall of Fame induction. The Hall of Fame induction may not come in 2014, but possible 2015 as WWE may want to feature Sting and get the fanbase familiar with him on WWE Television over the next year so that his induction is even more special. I anticipate a career DVD will also be in the mix later this year as well as a heavy presence of Sting on WWE Network.

Well the night isn't completely lost

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Jan 26, 2014 -> 10:32 PM)
Umm no. Batista is the last guy the fans wanted to see win the Rumble. They would much rather have a guy who worked his ass off the past 2 years win it than a guy who failed at MMA and come back and get back on top, when he wasn't anything special before he left.

Even if Reigns had won, most fans would still be pissed Bryan wasn't in the Rumble, because he deserves it more than anyone else.

The issue is there is just too much played out crap with the E these days. Personally I thought Orton and Cena was a lot better than the reaction suggested from the crowd, but they were chanting for Bryan majority of the way.

Really? You liked Orton/Cena? Man, the party I was with hated that match(as did I)

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 26, 2014 -> 10:45 PM)
Really? You liked Orton/Cena? Man, the party I was with hated that match(as did I)

It was fine. Not great but not as bad as crowd made it. I actually liked Orton taunting the crowd.

I still can't believe that crap. All of the wrestlers that were rumored to be in it (Roberts, Warrior, Jericho, etc.), and they filled it out with absolute garbage. JBL, Khali, even Nash was a big disappointment, and whoever else I've already forgotten. No kidding, El Torito was the best part for the laugh.

I agree and the crowd at WM30 will hate Orton/Batista just as much. I have never seen the WWE so bullheaded as they are right now basically telling the crowd to f*** off. Vince has always bragged about listening to the fans, not so much lately.

Edited by Soxfest

It was a decent match, and as the others had point out, Orton played the crowd pretty well as a heel. But the crowd just seen that movie way too many times, and they made the match feel worse than it was.

Frankly, until the E puts a guy like Bryan, or to some extent, Bray in the WM main event, I don't think they will be pleasing any fans out there.