24. BW-KANE

25. JDsDirtySox-DEAN AMBROSE

26.Bshah-TITUS ONEIL

27. SoxFest-BAD NEWS BARRETT

28. Kyyle23-CESARO

29. Bshah-BIG SHOW

30. SoxPride1-DOLPH ZIGGLER

Losers signatures until next Sunday night must be

SOXFEST IS THE SOXTALK WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

VKM has lost all touch with today's fan. He has to use a beat down and the Rock to help get Reigns over. The fans are not buying it, Michael Cole can yell all he wants.

I am the Soxtalk Champ!

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jan 25, 2015 -> 09:49 PM)
Bray dominating was fun. Then he's just dropped over the ropes. K.

And this isn't getting Batista'd. Thus was 10x that lol.

Nobody saved Batista from the crowd like Rock did for Reigns or it would of been just as bad easy. On post RR show Rock doing Reigns whole interview for him LOL!

Edited by Soxfest

That was incredibly bad paper view outside of the Championship match. How can they eliminate Bryan so early? Ziggler lasted what, 2 minutes? Rusev just chilling on the ground for 15 minutes. Then, the last 3 were Reigns, Big Show, and Kane? Come on. Pitiful.

One positive from the Rumble. Love Bubba Ray, it was amazing he pulled off the 3D. Hope he sticks.

Awful, awful rumble

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jan 25, 2015 -> 10:19 PM)
Pretty much everyone expected Reigns to win anyway so I don't quite see why the outrage. It was awful yes, but not sure why we're all surprised by the outcome.

I agree, but as I mentioned before, eliminating Bryan so early, and Dolph lasting all of 2 minutes was awful. Not to mention Titus O'Neil was #26 too. Having Kane and Big Show be 2 out of the last 3 was also bad. At least make it interesting. Everyone knew they weren't going to win it.

I joined the network again to watch tonight. That triple threat match was epic.

Somehow Byran will end up in the main event. No way they can realistically expect us to think lesnar can be beat 1 on 1 after they've built him up so much.

Edited by kev211

Powell's POV: An embarrassing night for Vince McMahon. It's bad enough that he was so stubborn about Batista winning at this time last year, but now he's done it two years in a row. This is damaging to Reigns, The Rock, and WWE overall. Keep in mind that this is a man who claims to listen to the fans. Damn near everyone assumed the crowd would turn on Reigns if they went with him winning the match, yet Vince stuck with it rather than go with Daniel Bryan. Sure, he can turn Reigns heel if things get bad, but that doesn't justify this move. The Rumble match was more deflated than a New England Patriots football (finally got to work that one in) once Bryan was eliminated. It wasn't just the Bryan elimination, though, the booking of the match was really bad and some of those eliminations were just asinine and lazy. Vince McMahon knew Reigns wasn't over enough h to please the fans, so he brought in The Rock in order to help get him over. Swing and a miss. The online fans who have been the most anti-Reigns since word came out that he was pegged for the Rumble win are the first people who will see through this and will continue to hold it against Reigns. Two years in a row, Vince. How embarrassing.

PWnet review.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jan 26, 2015 -> 12:25 AM)
I agree, but as I mentioned before, eliminating Bryan so early, and Dolph lasting all of 2 minutes was awful. Not to mention Titus O'Neil was #26 too. Having Kane and Big Show be 2 out of the last 3 was also bad. At least make it interesting. Everyone knew they weren't going to win it.

I think they pretty much wanted to get rid of Bryan early in an effort to give the crowd some time to cool off. Same could be said for Ziggler probably.

Certainly not saying it was good or anything though.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jan 25, 2015 -> 10:34 PM)
Powell's POV: An embarrassing night for Vince McMahon. It's bad enough that he was so stubborn about Batista winning at this time last year, but now he's done it two years in a row. This is damaging to Reigns, The Rock, and WWE overall. Keep in mind that this is a man who claims to listen to the fans. Damn near everyone assumed the crowd would turn on Reigns if they went with him winning the match, yet Vince stuck with it rather than go with Daniel Bryan. Sure, he can turn Reigns heel if things get bad, but that doesn't justify this move. The Rumble match was more deflated than a New England Patriots football (finally got to work that one in) once Bryan was eliminated. It wasn't just the Bryan elimination, though, the booking of the match was really bad and some of those eliminations were just asinine and lazy.

PWnet review

I pretty much agree with this.

I don't think we'll see Bryan in the match again. My guess is Reigns turns heel, with Heyman switching sides.

Brock vs Reigns

HHH vs Sting

Rusev vs Cena set up their feud tonight.

I'm not sure where that leaves Bryan. Sheamus? Lol

Why did they think it was a good idea to bring Bryan back for the rumble? That's the real question.

Edited by Buehrle>Wood

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jan 26, 2015 -> 12:34 AM)
Powell's POV: An embarrassing night for Vince McMahon. It's bad enough that he was so stubborn about Batista winning at this time last year, but now he's done it two years in a row. This is damaging to Reigns, The Rock, and WWE overall. Keep in mind that this is a man who claims to listen to the fans. Damn near everyone assumed the crowd would turn on Reigns if they went with him winning the match, yet Vince stuck with it rather than go with Daniel Bryan. Sure, he can turn Reigns heel if things get bad, but that doesn't justify this move. The Rumble match was more deflated than a New England Patriots football (finally got to work that one in) once Bryan was eliminated. It wasn't just the Bryan elimination, though, the booking of the match was really bad and some of those eliminations were just asinine and lazy.

Vince McMahon knew Reigns wasn't over enough to please the fans, so he brought in The Rock in order to help get him over. Swing and a miss. The online fans who have been the most anti-Reigns since word came out that he was pegged for the Rumble win are the first people who will see through this and will continue to hold it against Reigns. Two years in a row, Vince. How embarrassing.

People complain that WWE doesn't develop new stars. How exactly can they do that when everyone s***s on things like this? And this is coming from a guy who gets jokes thrown at him about my bias to Indy stars.

Edited by scs787

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jan 25, 2015 -> 10:44 PM)
People complain that WWE doesn't develop new stars. How exactly can they do that when everyone s***s on things like this? And this is coming from a guy who gets jokes thrown at him about my bias to Indy stars.

Easy because Reigns is not ready and everyone but VKM knows it.

411 review

This felt like Vince McMahon saying “Why, f*** you that’s why” in terms of his booking. I get that Reigns is his guy, but nothing about the push feels organic, there is no ground well of support for him. They did this last year with Batista, and are likely in the same position this year. It just feels forced. I feel like Reigns was more poised and supported last year for a big win than he is a year later. I just get the feeling that WWE, specifically Vince McMahon (and good old Kevin Dunn), doesn’t know how to read their audience. The match wasn’t good. The booking was disjointed, guys that should have been treated like stars got eliminated like goofs, the eliminations were poorly constructed as they really killed the crowd and Rock coming to make the save and “endorse” Reigns felt like putting icing on a pile of s***.

Every review is see agrees VKM should hang it up.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 25, 2015 -> 11:27 PM)
The cancel page for the WWE network crashed. Lol.

And "cancel the wwe network" is the number one trender on Twitter right now. Got some real backlash happening.

I heard. That's terrible, but it will get VKM to actually listen.

Honestly, they should not have allowed DB to come back for the Rumble if the plan wasn't for him to win. They shot themselves in the foot for that. The next mistake was eliminating all guys who had a legit case to win, get eliminated early and in bad fashion.

If Reigns had DB, Ambrose, Rusev, Bray and Ziggler as the final 6 (btw, where was Orton?), the fallout would've been a lot less. They had Kane and Big Show for godsake out there in the Final 4. We all knew what was up as soon as DB was out though. Having Reigns have to eliminate Big Slow and Corporate Kane was a joke.