Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (scs787 @ Feb 7, 2015 -> 05:18 PM)
Future has to start at some point right. Trips has kinda been hyping these guys for awhile now. If the hype matches how theyre booked then the future should be pretty bright.

I could see an NXT invasion take place like the first Nexus, but only booked better. Take 5 guys and have them go over a wwe team at Survivor Series or something.

Cena, Bryan, Ziggler, Ambrose, orton vs Zayn, Owens, Balor, Itami, Neville

Cena would probably refuse to lose and want it 5 on 1 before coming back to win.

Edited by Brian

SPOILERS FOR WM31

As most of you know by now, WWE had planned for Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler for WrestleMania. Those plans are out and Bryan will be inserted into the main event of WrestleMania. Vince McMahon was against doing a three way just two weeks ago but he changed his mind. The feeling at the time was that Vince felt that since they did the three-way last year that they didn’t want to go to the well again. Despite what some believe, Vince does listen to crowd reactions and the crowd reaction at the Royal Rumble made him rethink everything. Vince held a meeting and made the decision to make the match a three-way.

Right now the plan for WrestleMania 31 is for Daniel Bryan vs. Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Feb 9, 2015 -> 07:36 AM)
If Bryan doesnt win that match, and Reigns is force fed the title, there will be much internet hand wringing and angry words

Honestly Ithink the right move is Rollins as champ by that Monday night.

Edited by Buehrle>Wood

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Feb 9, 2015 -> 08:40 AM)
Honestly Ithink the right move is Rollins as champ by that Monday night.

Yea, boring champs are fun

They need to put the strap on Bryan and let him run from Rollins and Reigns for a little while before they give those two a shot. Both of those guys have a ways to go before they are worthy of the belt, imo. Bryan has the "overcoming overwhelming odds" momentum behind him that put CM Punk on another level.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Feb 9, 2015 -> 08:58 AM)
Yea, boring champs are fun

They need to put the strap on Bryan and let him run from Rollins and Reigns for a little while before they give those two a shot. Both of those guys have a ways to go before they are worthy of the belt, imo. Bryan has the "overcoming overwhelming odds" momentum behind him that put CM Punk on another level.

You think Rollins is boring? I think he's the best thing about WWE right now. In ring, on the mic, he's got it all. Love Bryan too of course. But Rollins is more than ready IMO

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Feb 9, 2015 -> 09:17 AM)
You think Rollins is boring? I think he's the best thing about WWE right now. In ring, on the mic, he's got it all. Love Bryan too of course. But Rollins is more than ready IMO

Rollins is boring on the mic, extremely. He is great in the ring but he just sounds whiny on the mic. And I understand thats his character now, the heel chaser, i just dont find any of his mic work worth s***.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 9, 2015 -> 09:47 AM)
Bryan winning the title at Mania just to have Rollins cash in and stand tall to end the show and set up a multiple month feud between the two would be beautiful.

Reigns will still win Bryan just window dressing. Fans will not like Reigns winning regardless. VKM being VKM.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 9, 2015 -> 02:23 PM)
You're all wrong. Brock needs to shock the world at mania again and win and hold it until WM 32, after secretly resigning.

i am pretty sure you will forget Brocks name in mid april

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Feb 9, 2015 -> 01:17 PM)
Seriously, do you listen to yourself? In this situation, the guy's giving everyone what they want. And you still cry.

Since when does Reigns winning Mania represent what everyone wants? It's cannon fodder and nothing more whoopee doo Bryan is in the match.

Edited by Soxfest