Official Squared Circle Thread

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 17, 2015 -> 11:56 AM)
My fantasy booking...

Whether Brock signs or doesn't, he wins at Mania clean.

If he re-signs, he holds belts until Mania 32.

If not, he starts Raw after Mania. Says WWE has no challengers and he's going to UFC and will be taking the belt with him.

Daniel Bryan comes out and says the fans have wanted Bryan vs Brock for month, so why not give it to them before he goes. Brock doesn't take DB seriously and agrees to title match.

DB wins the belt with help from Roman. SOXFEST goes to bed happy.

this will never happen as long as HHH is running things

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 17, 2015 -> 06:40 AM)
That was great. SOxfest will love it. John Cena is hot.

I want a gif from the credit sequence of her doing the You Can't See Me, followed by the double birds.

I saw that yesterday afternoon, Goldberg and son at the end was funny. HHH needs to decide IF he is a Wrestler or a suit. That is my main complaint with HHH. HHH always has to be involved in every big angle. Go into the sunset with some class. Chic playing Cena was hot!

http://411mania.com/wrestling/parody-trail...restlemania-31/

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Mar 18, 2015 -> 03:34 PM)
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-...e-seats-on-raw/

WWE are we in Russia/North Korea geez?

F4wonline had some follow-up, it seems like there's stories now that in the past this same group has played up to the crowd and caused distractions to in ring action. This time they didn't have a chance to as they cracked down when they came in, but it is common for WWE to shut down similar distractions (there use to be a Hogan guy in Chicago shows, I think his name was Pepper or something, Bubba Ray had some fun with him at an ECW Odeum show).

QUOTE (scs787 @ Mar 21, 2015 -> 01:48 PM)
Wow...Rey Mysterio killed a man in the ring.

http://wwfoldschool.com/breaking-rey-myste...lls-a-wrestler/

Scary stuff on what looked to be a routine dropkick.

Holy crap. Wonder what the autopsy will say, because that kick is really routine. I didn't see anything snap back or anything either. Wow.

No posts on Reigns getting 90 seconds in the arena the Raw before Mania? Or him getting booed out of the building? Or that awful, awful Raw ending?

I kind of hope Reigns wins now. Imagine the reaction on the Raw after Mania. Or the first ppv after, which is in Chicago!

the only thing i didnt like about the ending was Lesnar and Reigns pulling on the belt like kids playing tug of war with a toy and fading out. Everything leading up to it was awesome, Heymans promo was awesome, Reigns boos werent nearly as bad as you think they were, and Reigns snatching the belt out of Lesnars hand was pretty awesome. It should have ended with either a spear or an F5, not a fade out

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 24, 2015 -> 06:53 AM)
the only thing i didnt like about the ending was Lesnar and Reigns pulling on the belt like kids playing tug of war with a toy and fading out. Everything leading up to it was awesome, Heymans promo was awesome, Reigns boos werent nearly as bad as you think they were, and Reigns snatching the belt out of Lesnars hand was pretty awesome. It should have ended with either a spear or an F5, not a fade out

I'm fine with no contact until WrestleMania. It's sort of old school.

I mean REIGNS SUCKS! THOSE BOOS WERE DEAFENING!!!!!! HE'S NOT READY!!!

Who the F schedule Lana to shoot a movie during the most important weeks of the companies year? Granted, the build for Rusev/Cena outside of Cena's stupid promos, has been the best of the card. I just think it makes no sense for Cena to go over but he will.

Saw rumors of AJ and Phil Brooks marriage being over already.

I hope the fans annihilate Reigns Sunday and VKM can finally retire because he has no clue on his fan base. If VKM thought the Philly crowd was loud when Reigns won the RR just wait till Sunday night. Reigns is not ready nor would he be a year from now.

On the main event for Wrestlemania 32: “It should be a Triple Threat match. The Shield reunites to fight each other for one more night.” Reigns today in interview.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Mar 24, 2015 -> 05:50 PM)
Brock back to the E! Woo!!

I'm so stoked! Should definitely go over on Sunday. Then the crybaby fans can shut up.

This makes Sunday more intriguing.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Mar 24, 2015 -> 08:20 PM)
Kinda wish that they keep it a secret till Sunday after Brock kicks Reigns' ass and grab the mic to announce that I'm staying with WWE b****es. Imagine the pop he will get for that.

Or they let the suspense build post mania "Not knowing whether the champ is gone or not". Maybe even let it go on for a few weeks, culminating in some sort of match to determine the new champ then outcomes Brock and destroys whoever is out there.

Glad Brock is there to stay, but with him around where does that leave Rollins with the briefcase? I'm sure he'll probably cash in and lose which kinda blows. Was really hoping to see a Rollins title run soon.

Edited by scs787

I'm thinking (and a few other has as well) Brock loses to heel Reigns, with Heyman. No challenger for heel Brock if he wins. Heel Reigns can have Brock, Cena, Bryan, Ziggler, Ambrose, and Rollins, all have some sort of history with Reigns (except Ziggler).

Fantasy booking:

They could go with Brock wins at mania, Rollins cashes in and wins with Reigns help. Which turns Reigns heel and Brock face. Paul E is already so over, he could be a face manager, it doesn't matter. Just keep on doing what he does. Reigns joins the Authority and protects Champ Rollins until Summer Slam. Rollins could face Orton, Cena, Ziggler, Sandow...etc. Brock goes through the Authority and wins so at SS, there is some type of special Stip to keep it one on one and Brock finally destroys Rollins to win the belt back. Brock then holds the strap and fights the Authority and whomever else they throw at him in the long term. It doesn't always have to be Face vs. Heel every time. You are then set for at least a year.

Maybe in a year, Reigns will be ready to be the man.