Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yikes, ya that was on Strong....I know he's taken that move more than a few time, no clue why he tucked his head like that.

EDIt- Actually, AJ doesn't lay out as much as he usually does, so ya, I don't really know what to think.

You f***s gotta check out that NJPW thing I posted... Minute 54 to minute 105 is just so much fun, I'm bout to watch it one mo gain

Edited by scs787

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jan 5, 2014 -> 08:01 PM)
You f***s gotta check out that NJPW thing I posted... Minute 54 to minute 105 is just so much fun, I'm bout to watch it one mo gain

You know there are pics of naked women online, right? I don't think I was ever into wrestling as a teen as much as you are now and it was a lot better when I was younger.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 6, 2014 -> 07:40 AM)
You know there are pics of naked women online, right? I don't think I was ever into wrestling as a teen as much as you are now and it was a lot better when I was younger.

Lol well excuse me for trying to broaden your guys horizons. I assumed everyone in this thread liked wrestling and would have enjoyed to see a really fun 11 minute match that featured some really good talent.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 6, 2014 -> 12:58 PM)
Too Cool reuniting on Old School RAW tonite, as well as Pipers Pit featuring The Shield.

Im thinking we might see Roman Reigns start to turn away from the Shield tonite

I'd guess they wait until after Rumble when SHIELD has problems in Rumble match.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 6, 2014 -> 04:50 PM)
Reports Lawler in hospital after another minor heart attack. Maybe time for him to stay home.

Got touch of stomach flu went to hospital was interviewed on wwe app and looked fine.

Edited by Soxfest

According to F4wonline.com, Dolph Ziggler suffered a concussion during his WWE Superstars match with Ryback last night. It is believed that the concussion came from an overly stiff clothesline. Ziggler will be out of action until he can pass the company's testing. This is the second concussion for Ziggler in the last year. Ziggler suffered a concussion last year after WrestleMania during his world title run.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 7, 2014 -> 11:47 AM)
The way Ziggler sells, I'm not shocked he's getting concussions. Needs to take it easy sometimes.

I'd like to say E ruined Ryback but he's doing a good job of that himself.

His time at the announcers table last night was cringeworthy.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 6, 2014 -> 12:58 PM)
Too Cool reuniting on Old School RAW tonite, as well as Pipers Pit featuring The Shield.

Im thinking we might see Roman Reigns start to turn away from the Shield tonite

The seeds were planted by Piper. Reigns won because of a distraction by the the other two, Im sure that will be pointed out

WWE TV sounds sweet if the rumors are true. Every Raw ever available on demand . 12 bucks a month is a bit steep. Wonder what they will make available of the rest of their massive library and how they handle Chris Benoit. Heard they were going to put a warning before every episode that he's in. I'm sorry that hilarious. "The following program features partial nudity, graphic violence, and Chris Benoit"

QUOTE (fathom @ Jan 7, 2014 -> 10:49 PM)
After watching the Michigan State game tonight, I still can't believe they turned D. Bryan heel.

He's officially over in mainstream sports now, that's a Vince wet dream. As a big college bball and wrestling fan that was extremely cool.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jan 7, 2014 -> 10:56 PM)
WWE TV sounds sweet if the rumors are true. Every Raw ever available on demand . 12 bucks a month is a bit steep. Wonder what they will make available of the rest of their massive library and how they handle Chris Benoit. Heard they were going to put a warning before every episode that he's in. I'm sorry that hilarious. "The following program features partial nudity, graphic violence, and Chris Benoit"

Read somewhere, it has to be Meltzer's site since it's really the only wrestling one I go to, he'll be in things with some sort of notification message prior.