Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 20, 2014 -> 08:33 PM)
Anyone else find it bizarre how they're not saying whether Bryan is or isn't in the Rumble?

He has been medically cleared from his concussion last week. I would be shocked If he is not in it.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jan 20, 2014 -> 08:35 PM)
He has been medically cleared from his concussion last week.

Ya I saw that. I meant along the lines that I think they're saving him as a "surprise" entrant that blows the roof off the stadium. All the Wyatt's destroy him after their match, kayfabe wise he's just done then music hits during the the rumble and the crowd explodes. That said, if they do that he better win cause you take the chance of the crowd s***ting on Batista if Bryan is in the rumble and doesn't win.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 20, 2014 -> 08:43 PM)
Ya I saw that. I meant along the lines that I think they're saving him as a "surprise" entrant that blows the roof off the stadium. All the Wyatt's destroy him after their match, kayfabe wise he's just done then music hits during the the rumble and the crowd explodes. That said, if they do that he better win cause you take the chance of the crowd s***ting on Batista if Bryan is in the rumble and doesn't win.

They just said Bryan vs Wyatt singles match. I would say 50/50 If he is in the Rumble now.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 20, 2014 -> 09:59 PM)
I like how they are selling Big Show as the guy big enough to throw with Lesnar. They could have a good program together

Show is dull but he's had decent matches in the past year with big guys. I've always been a Lesnar mark so it works either way.

If Batista wins the Rumble, ill self mutilate. Maybe

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 21, 2014 -> 05:21 AM)
Show is dull but he's had decent matches in the past year with big guys. I've always been a Lesnar mark so it works either way.

If Batista wins the Rumble, ill self mutilate. Maybe

Agreed on Big Show, he bores the hell out of me as a face(he has his moments as a heel), I would have much rather gone Lesnar-Henry but oh well, not going to complain about that too much.

Anywho, I hope I'm wrong but it looks like your main event at mania is skinny jeans/nose ring vs. Orton and then Punk-HHH is the other one that is pretty much set in stone. I still think we're getting Brock-Taker as well unless Sting finally decides to jump on board. What's that leave for Bryan and Cena? With HBK on the Rumble panel, I'm hoping that somehow gets them to set up HBK-Bryan at mania and I'll be a happy person even with that god awful main event.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Jan 21, 2014 -> 07:27 PM)
Did anyone else notice the fact that Batista now rocks some tight ass jeans, got a tat around his belly button, and waxed his eye brows?

Pretty sure that belly button tat has been around since before he left

So, the entrants for the rumble on the wiki are slightly interesting towards the end

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Rumble_(2014)

Ultimate Warrior

Hogan, HulkHulk Hogan

Ramon, RazorRazor Ramon

Waltman, SeanSean Waltman

Nash, KevinKevin Nash

also, 5 open unannounced spots. Cant wait for sunday night

There's 10 spots open still, I believe. I think Sheamus will be one of them, Jericho is at some show in Pittsburgh that weekend that makes him an obvious choice but he likes to swerve the internet too much so I don't think he'll actually be in the match. I still think Bryan will be in it. As for the surprises, Hogan or Warrior seems to make some sense but who knows.

The E is usually pretty bad at keeping their secrets, secret but last year's surprise entrants were actually pretty well kept.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 22, 2014 -> 04:14 PM)
I'm not saying you're wrong but it seems odd to have him come back for Old school raw and do the Rumble as well.

They saved the DDT for the Rumble is my guess, why it was not done at Old School Raw IMO.

Edited by Soxfest

Triple H and his involvement in the current WWE product: "…Well, I would love to give you an opinion, but I am clean and sober from WWE programming for several years now, and I do read what is going on, but it seems like it's more of the same. In my opinion, he was never the star, he was always the guy that worked with the guy that drew the money, and he continues to push his boring self down the people's throats. You know, what more can I say, I haven't seen it first hand, but at least he got a haircut…"

Jim Cornette on HHH...............I agree with him on HHH.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jan 22, 2014 -> 08:40 PM)
Triple H and his involvement in the current WWE product: "…Well, I would love to give you an opinion, but I am clean and sober from WWE programming for several years now, and I do read what is going on, but it seems like it's more of the same. In my opinion, he was never the star, he was always the guy that worked with the guy that drew the money, and he continues to push his boring self down the people's throats. You know, what more can I say, I haven't seen it first hand, but at least he got a haircut…"

Jim Cornette on HHH...............I agree with him on HHH.

I would never have guessed that you'd agree with a statement like that.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jan 22, 2014 -> 08:47 PM)
I would never have guessed that you'd agree with a statement like that.

Hhh has done a lot of good as well. Nxt and tag team division are a couple.

I think he feels the need to be on TV because he doesn't think they have big stars now and he's right.

I agree with cornette saying hhh was never the guy though nor could he carry someone to a good match.