Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's basically proven he can work with Bryan and Rollins and that he can't with Show and Kane. And he still sucks on the mic. He's definitely somewhere between scs' and B>W's opinion on him but he definitely shouldn't be main eventing mania this year.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Mar 2, 2015 -> 10:55 PM)
He's basically proven he can work with Bryan and Rollins and that he can't with Show and Kane. And he still sucks on the mic. He's definitely somewhere between scs' and B>W's opinion on him but he definitely shouldn't be main eventing mania this year.

Than give the fans a break and don't put him against Kane and Show.

Sure he should. Walking out with the title? No.

He's not as bad as fans make him out to be. They just wanted the other guy instead. And now WWE doing him no favors by having him lose. Nice leap to the outside.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 3, 2015 -> 07:24 AM)

He's not as bad as fans make him out to be. They just wanted the other guy instead. And now WWE doing him no favors by having him lose. Nice leap to the outside.

He's limited in the ring and terrible on the mic. Never seen a top face before so protected in the mic in WWE. He does some good things but he's being used completely wrong by WWE. 20k people in the crowd are not wrong. If he can't get over yet, it's time to stop making excuses for him.

Also Samoa Joe signs with WWE.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Mar 3, 2015 -> 08:02 AM)
He's limited in the ring and terrible on the mic. Never seen a top face before so protected in the mic in WWE. He does some good things but he's being used completely wrong by WWE. 20k people in the crowd are not wrong. If he can't get over yet, it's time to stop making excuses for him.

Also Samoa Joe signs with WWE.

Did you just start watching last night?

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 3, 2015 -> 08:19 AM)
Did you just start watching last night?

Who else? Honestly asking. The only guy I can think who comes close is Brett Hart.

The top face lineage from when I've watched has been Hulk-HBK/Hart-Austin-Rock-Cena. All those guys aside from maybe the aforementioned Hart would have to come out every week and cut out long winded promos from out of nothing. None of them had the benefits of having a manager (aside from Hulk and a brief run with Jimmy Hart, who he certainly didnt need) since Vince hates having to uses managers on his faces. But I'm at that point with Reigns. That's what he needs.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Mar 3, 2015 -> 08:28 AM)
Who else? Honestly asking. The only guy I can think who comes close is Brett Hart.

The top face lineage from when I've watched has been Hulk-HBK/Hart-Austin-Rock-Cena. All those guys aside from maybe the aforementioned Hart would have to come out every week and cut out long winded promos from out of nothing. None of them had the benefits of having a manager (aside from Hulk and a brief run with Jimmy Hart, who he certainly didnt need) since Vince hates having to uses managers on his faces. But I'm at that point with Reigns. That's what he needs.

Bobby Lashley, Batista, Hart. Im sure Rusev will be there soon after Cena makes him a face merely by wrestling him. WWE has pushed plenty of hosses that have no business holding a mic, and they have helped them out by putting them with good talkers until they realized that they cant do it by themselves.

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 3, 2015 -> 07:24 AM)

If you count Randy and Cena the guy is like the 6th most over face on the roster, someone like that should never be headlining the biggest show of the year.