Sign in to follow this  
Rowand44

Official Squared Circle Thread

He should absolutely cash in and lose. Brock should stay champion for the foreseeable future.

I'm thinking (and a few other has as well) Brock loses to heel Reigns, with Heyman. No challenger for heel Brock if he wins. Heel Reigns can have Brock, Cena, Bryan, Ziggler, Ambrose, and Rollins, all have some sort of history with Reigns (except Ziggler).

Fantasy booking:

They could go with Brock wins at mania, Rollins cashes in and wins with Reigns help. Which turns Reigns heel and Brock face. Paul E is already so over, he could be a face manager, it doesn't matter. Just keep on doing what he does. Reigns joins the Authority and protects Champ Rollins until Summer Slam. Rollins could face Orton, Cena, Ziggler, Sandow...etc. Brock goes through the Authority and wins so at SS, there is some type of special Stip to keep it one on one and Brock finally destroys Rollins to win the belt back. Brock then holds the strap and fights the Authority and whomever else they throw at him in the long term. It doesn't always have to be Face vs. Heel every time. You are then set for at least a year.

Maybe in a year, Reigns will be ready to be the man.

Why isn't NXT doing a live show this week?

Saw they're doing some tournament at Axxess and winner goes to battle royale. I'm guessing Neville.

I've never even thought of the possibilities that Undertaker may lose, buy does he? Can he?

Sounds like Brock got to California last night. He can't even show for promotional stuff or the Hall of Fame?

And get over the Reigns boos. He's probably not going over tonight anyway nor should he. We all agree on that part.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 29, 2015 -> 06:56 AM)
I will be pretty surprised if Taker loses twice in a row at Mania.

Can Bray lose two years in a row? He's already lost steam after the Cena debacle.

Am I alone in thinking new Squared Circle Thread every year on WrestleMania day? Just an idea. I'll go back to my corner.

I think there's a lot of unpredictability for it being Wrestlemania. I wonder if Bray vs Taker ends in a no contest since neither should lose. It'd be great if taker them jobbed at the next ppv but we know that's not happening.

Hall of fame was great. Great speeches all around except for Rikishi and Zbysko.

And you can't stop my Reigns boo watch. Can't wait for tonight.

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 29, 2015 -> 07:35 AM)
Can Bray lose two years in a row? He's already lost steam after the Cena debacle.

Am I alone in thinking new Squared Circle Thread every year on WrestleMania day? Just an idea. I'll go back to my corner.

Sadly I don't think WWE feels as strongly about Brays career at this point as they do a guy who hasn't been in a ring for an entire calendar year.

If others want a reboot thread I can close this one

I'll finish HOF later. Stopped after Bushwackers, who were great. Expected better from Zbysko. Holy rambling, Batman.