Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 07:59 PM)
It sounds electric. Wouldn't it be great if instead of Bischoff coming out to be Hogan's guest, it is Shane O'Mac? That would definitely put them on the map IMO.

Shane would be disowned

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 08:59 PM)
It sounds electric. Wouldn't it be great if instead of Bischoff coming out to be Hogan's guest, it is Shane O'Mac? That would definitely put them on the map IMO.

Even I'll admit that that would blow my mind. Too bad I won't be tuned in to see it, haha.

CryptVill, it honestly seems like Vince McMahon personally did you wrong.

I cannot stand WWE product for the past 4 years, im sure you know all the problems so I wont post them. But man, how long has it been since I been able to turn something on that at least attempts to do wrestling the right way.

QUOTE (CryptviLL @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 08:14 PM)
WOw Hogan + Eric Bischoff really turned up the heat for TNA. Excellent promo. Hopefully these changes really change it.

I'm rewinding it and watching it now.

I was watching the Hitman(my favorite wrestler of all time), and I didn't like Shawn Michaels and Bret hugging and dapping. I wanted Bret to put him in a sharpshooter.

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 08:19 PM)
I'm rewinding it and watching it now.

I was watching the Hitman(my favorite wrestler of all time), and I didn't like Shawn Michaels and Bret hugging and dapping. I wanted Bret to put him in a sharpshooter.

Its coming.