Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 5, 2010 -> 03:31 AM)
I just rewound Bischoff and Hogan. someone explain to me why that was so great.

And crypt, you gotta stop worrying about the womens matches so much. Dear god

I can't watch TNA for some reason. It's like watching Independent League baseball.

I just rewound Bischoff and Hogan. someone explain to me why that was so great.

It was the message, they could have epic failed with NWO Reunion total WCW 2 old guys failure.

It was a message of change [/Obama] which TNA can use to their advantage. If they can use all these changes they can COMPETE !!!! If they can compete it will force WWE to up their product!

QUOTE (CryptviLL @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 08:33 PM)
It was the message, they could have epic failed with NWO Reunion total WCW 2 old guys failure.

It was a message of change [/Obama] which TNA can use to their advantage. If they can use all these changes they can COMPETE !!!! If they can compete it will force WWE to up their product!

Wow. You are pumped up

HELL Yeah I am, I havent watched wrestling in 4-5-6 months after WWE's terrible product finally turned me off. The only thing I care about tonight is TNA dominating so WWE Has to up their product.

2 Is better then one lousy product!!!

But another failure by TNA 5 second match Whack.

QUOTE (CryptviLL @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 08:59 PM)
AJ STYLES VS KURT ANGLE FOR THE TITLE TONIGHT!!!!! MAIN EVENT WOOOHOOO!!!

As much I like Orton, I will watch Styles/Angle if it is up against Orton/Kofi, but not if it is up against Vince/Bret segment

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (CryptviLL @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 08:54 PM)
What show are you watching? :o

The energy is there - The matches have been a failure.

Nash = asleep.

Hall = drunk.

Taz almost laughed when he was "gushing" over how awesome the show has been.

Styles = lackluster.

This show has not impressed me one bit.

Nash = asleep.

Hall = drunk.

Correct, but we've had Flair, Hardy, Styles, Jarret, HOGAN, Eric, The Knockouts going Crazy, Backstage going crazy

The intensity is there, Yes Nash and Hall were duds, but we will see what they have up their sleeves

QUOTE (CryptviLL @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 09:10 PM)
Correct, but we've had Flair, Hardy, Styles, Jarret, HOGAN, Eric, The Knockouts going Crazy, Backstage going crazy

The intensity is there, Yes Nash and Hall were duds, but we will see what they have up their sleeves

I'm glad you're enjoying it, but I'm not seeing anything that has grabbed my attention other than Bischoff.

For some reason I'm always interested in his character.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 09:18 PM)
I'm glad you're enjoying it, but I'm not seeing anything that has grabbed my attention other than Bischoff.

For some reason I'm always interested in his character.

I agree.

Jeff Jarrett is a snoozefest, in the ring and on the mic. Nothing to get worked up about

QUOTE (CryptviLL @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 09:10 PM)

I just dont get it man. All of this stuff is exactly why you hate WWE right now, its just on a different show presented as something new and exciting. Nothing has changed, this wrestling product isnt better. Your main point of contention is the women are putting on a better show. The women!

Flair, Hogan, Nash, Hall, Xpac, Jarrett, Angle, The Nasty Boys all washed out of the WWE. Every single one of them. And you are acting like thats the greatest thing that has happened to TNA. I just dont understand how you can sit here and rip on WWE when you are bragging about the guys who couldnt hack it in the WWE

Edited by KyYlE23

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 09:28 PM)
Samoa Joe is so overrated, IMO. He is an agile big guy, but just doesn't do anything special anymore. He needs to be a heel or else he is worthless to me.

He's supposed to be a heel. He's just really frustrated because they've buried him. They haven't done anything meaningful with him in forever.