Official Squared Circle Thread

QUOTE (T R U @ Apr 3, 2011 -> 03:52 AM)
See man, I don't see it like that.. I don't consider Shawn Michaels jobbing to Undertaker.. those two matches were great.. there should be no shame in putting on a great match in front of about 11-12 TIMES the crowd that shows up to TNA shows.. and its on the grandest stage in professional wrestling.. AND he would have gotten a huge payday.. its something people have been dying to see for ages now..

It makes no sense to me why he would turn that down.. also, back to the previous point about not wanting to job at Wrestlemania, Mr. Wrestlemania himself HBK is 6-11 in Mania matches.. all you need to do is put on a show, that always lasts with people more than win/loss

Crud, I agree with TRU again. Lots of big names have put over Taker at mania and have been fine career wise. If the match is great, who cares if you win or lose.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 3, 2011 -> 10:22 PM)
I would never have guessed in my craziest dreams that Snooki could have pulled off that move

Me neither

I was very pleased with this mania, but that could be because I didnt have much expectations going in

bryan danielson the wrestling world misses you

oh memories when you were the greatest wrestler on the planet...

i remember when i saw you live at ted petty in highland indiana and almost jizzed in my pants when the finals ended up being you vs samoa joe vs aj styles, the 3 best wrestlers out there....

and now they take your match, the match i was looking most forward to esp after a real good match on raw, off of wrestlemania due to time constraints. I boycotted WM because of this and really hope Bryan quits the wwe and goes back to the indys where he can be used properly and once again be the greatest wrestler out there

I've been watching raw since the rock came back, and got wrestlemania tonight with my friends and enjoyed it. You all seem to be hating on it, but I have not watched wrestling in like 8 years so I have nothing to compare it too.

I love the Miz.

QUOTE (kev211 @ Apr 4, 2011 -> 03:41 AM)
I've been watching raw since the rock came back, and got wrestlemania tonight with my friends and enjoyed it. You all seem to be hating on it, but I have not watched wrestling in like 8 years so I have nothing to compare it too.

I love the Miz.

Im with you, I thought this was a good mania.. I was slightly disappointed with the ending to the Undertaker/HHH match but it was good to see HHH doing everything he possibly could and Undertaker just being unbeatable at mania.. Im sure next year will be his last.. I also love Miz too and am so glad he won

To answer the question above, Rock cost Cena the match and pretty much guaranteed a Rock/Cena match in the future

You guys must of watched a different show than I did. Punk Orton was way to short. The 8 man was pointless. Should of bumped that and kept us title match on. Main event was dull. They needed a money in the bank match to wake crowd up.

Loved the Rock Austin stare down. Hunter Taker was fine. World HW title match first? Weak.

Didn't know Snooki was that athletic.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 4, 2011 -> 04:54 AM)
You guys must of watched a different show than I did. Punk Orton was way to short. The 8 man was pointless. Should of bumped that and kept us title match on. Main event was dull. They needed a money in the bank match to wake crowd up.

Loved the Rock Austin stare down. Hunter Taker was fine. World HW title match first? Weak.

I didnt watch a different show, I just didnt decide months ago that I was going to hate the program so I actually enjoyed it. The only match i wish didnt happen was Cole/Lawler, that was quite a snoozefest.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 4, 2011 -> 04:54 AM)

I didnt watch a different show, I just didnt decide months ago that I was going to hate the program so I actually enjoyed it. The only match i wish didnt happen was Cole/Lawler, that was quite a snoozefest.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 4, 2011 -> 06:25 AM)

You think I would of paid $65 for a show I decided months ago I was gonna hate?

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 4, 2011 -> 06:40 AM)
You think I would of paid $65 for a show I decided months ago I was gonna hate?

LOL, you have been telling us you are done with wrestling for months now. What did you honestly expect last night? It was wrestlemania, things happened that were expected(Taker) and things happened that were unexpected(Supercena lost OMFGZ!!). Plus, Snooki did a triple flip and actually looked like a diva for a match.

It was a fun show, I liked it. I seriously doubt much could have happened last night that could have made you think it was a good show with how disillusioned you are with the promotion nowadays, so to hear you call it awful was no surprise to me

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 4, 2011 -> 08:49 AM)
LOL, you have been telling us you are done with wrestling for months now. What did you honestly expect last night? It was wrestlemania, things happened that were expected(Taker) and things happened that were unexpected(Supercena lost OMFGZ!!). Plus, Snooki did a triple flip and actually looked like a diva for a match.

It was a fun show, I liked it. I seriously doubt much could have happened last night that could have made you think it was a good show with how disillusioned you are with the promotion nowadays, so to hear you call it awful was no surprise to me

How am I disillusioned towards the company? I like Miz as champ and he should probably hold it for a long long time. O line Punk but what else is there to be positive about. They have kids in their 20's behind the scenes who are clueless. The product is bad and I just don't get much out of it anymore since all the guys I liked as a kid are gone.

I would of loved for Mania to be great but I have a different perception of wrestling I guess. It probably felt more like Unforgiven than Mania.

I would love to see them build Cena/Rock for a year but this isn't the 80's and I gave full confidence in WWE to blow it.

I was planning on being done with wrestling whether the show was great or bad, and while I won't watch much after this week but will keep my ear to the grindstone on how Rock Cena is handled and hope Miz has a long reign.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 4, 2011 -> 09:13 AM)
How am I disillusioned towards the company?

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 4, 2011 -> 09:13 AM)
I would love to see them build Cena/Rock for a year but this isn't the 80's and I gave full confidence in WWE to blow it.

that is how you are disillusioned

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Apr 4, 2011 -> 02:04 AM)
bryan danielson the wrestling world misses you

oh memories when you were the greatest wrestler on the planet...

i remember when i saw you live at ted petty in highland indiana and almost jizzed in my pants when the finals ended up being you vs samoa joe vs aj styles, the 3 best wrestlers out there....

and now they take your match, the match i was looking most forward to esp after a real good match on raw, off of wrestlemania due to time constraints. I boycotted WM because of this and really hope Bryan quits the wwe and goes back to the indys where he can be used properly and once again be the greatest wrestler out there

2nd_city has a boyfriend!

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Apr 4, 2011 -> 12:09 PM)
^ thats a negative sir, 2nd_city has a girlfriend....i just enjoy good technical wrestling and bryan danielson is the best out there.

He is in the wrong company for that now. WWE employees were told to not even mention the word "wrestling" anymore.