2010 Fall TV Thread

Steve9347

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Oct 4, 2010 -> 06:23 PM)
I'm loving it. My Sunday's now consist of football, Dexter, Eastbound & Down, and Boardwalk Empire. Phenomenal.

Amazing Race, Dexter, Boardwalk Empire, Mad Men. Thank God for DVR

Man, oh man, Dexter is good. I really like that guy from "Southland" as a creep barreling up chicks and dumping them in the 'glades.

There is too much good television, along with football, on Sunday nights. I'm still catching up. Thank God for DVRs and hot chicks.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Oct 5, 2010 -> 02:30 PM)
Thoroughly enjoyed watching the Scare Tactics marathon last night. I could watch that show all day without getting tired of it.

I watch it when ever I see it on while flipping. Some of that stuff is just cruel but funny. Could do without the staged shots by SYfY sometimes.

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 5, 2010 -> 03:23 PM)
Finally got around to watching last week's TERRIERS. This show is great and I will post this every week til all you bums start watching.

It's one of the best shows on right now. I hope viewership catches on...FX poorly marketed that show.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Oct 5, 2010 -> 05:20 PM)
Do I need to drag up the Tonight Show thread?

Can't believe how close it is til the debut. Seems like last week he was let go from NBC. Time flies. Looking forward to it. I'm sure the first week will be DVR worthy.

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 6, 2010 -> 09:05 PM)
5 minutes into CUTTHROAT and I'm hooked.

Melinda finally divorcing that loser, Danny. I love this cast and can't wait to see the return on CT!

Just watched it last night, great s***. I do like how the recent dominating characters (Evan, Kenny, Wes, Evelyn) are not on it, while they brought back guys like Derrick, Abe, & of course Mr. CT.