Sox V. A's - Buehrle V. Cahill

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (J.Reedfan8 @ Sep 21, 2010 -> 10:11 PM)
You got bragging rights over Knight since you did the thread first, so I'll post here. :P

I'd been trying to get info for the game thread for 10 minutes, but the internet is s***ty right now because of the weather.

QUOTE (knightni @ Sep 21, 2010 -> 08:15 PM)
I'd been trying to get info for the game thread for 10 minutes, but the internet is s***ty right now because of the weather.

I'm sick of your LIES! :D

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Sep 21, 2010 -> 08:12 PM)
Look at Manny, drawing walks like it's his job.....well....it kind of is. And then there is AJ.....lol, wow.

I gotta commend you for still watching these games Joe. Usually I don't even bother anymore, and if I do, I quickly turn to see when Brent Morel (or Viciedo/Flowers if they play/ever play) is up or due up in the inning.

Edited by J.Reedfan8

QUOTE (J.Reedfan8 @ Sep 21, 2010 -> 08:16 PM)
I gotta commend you for still watching these games Joe. Usually I don't even bother anymore, and if I do, I quickly turn to see when Brent Morel (or Viciedo/Flowers if they play/ever play) is up or due up in the inning.

I really don't. I am going to watch this game because it's on WGN so I can watch at school in HD, but usually I just find a link online and just watch Morel, Manny, and Konerko bat.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 22, 2010 -> 03:53 AM)
Welcome to third base the next 12 years, Mr. Morel.

He is a starter for a decade.

So now it's Viciedo to first base for sure.

Paulie likely to be gone.

Should be interesting next year.

One thing is sure. Third belongs to Morel.

Well, that team will f***ing suck then.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 22, 2010 -> 03:55 AM)
Well, that team will f***ing suck then.

Well, Morel will be an upgrade over this year you would think. Omar is too old.

Viciedo might emerge as a stud hitter. He better work on the scoops; Paulie is a master at scoops.

Morel at third, Lexi at ss, Beckham at second is a pretty good defensive infield. Viciedo at first ... he better work this winter.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 22, 2010 -> 03:57 AM)
Well, Morel will be an upgrade over this year you would think. Omar is too old.

Viciedo might emerge as a stud hitter. He better work on the scoops; Paulie is a master at scoops.

Morel at third, Lexi at ss, Beckham at second is a pretty good defensive infield. Viciedo at first ... he better work this winter.

Ozzie doesn't seem ready to put Viciedo into the starting lineup full-time. The scary thing is that if Konerko leaves, there's a very good opportunity for Ozzie to bring back Kotsay and play 1B in a platoon. If that happens, can we pray for a player's strike?