A tree falls in the forest with no one around

knightni

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Sep 25, 2010 -> 09:14 AM)
I'm going to the game. I'll be sitting behind the dugout seeing if I can get Ozzie to do a Ron Artest impersonation.

So I take it you are not an Ozzie backer.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 25, 2010 -> 07:00 PM)
Screw you ozzie for not playing Viciedo against a LHP (especially one he's hit well). Can't Manny just fake injury so we don't have to keep playing him?

LOL...the emotions about Manroid went from elation to "Kotsayesque" pretty darn quickly didn't they?

In a game like this in a season like this, I see opportunity. Not to play youngsters, not to see if some of the old guys can still cut it for next year. No, I think tonight is the night that Torii Hunter should get a fast one right in the earhole for all his years of being a complete cocksucker, from the Jaime Burke b.s. to snubbing the Sox a few years back to all his dumb comments and everything in between. I hate that POS more than any other player in baseball and would really like to see him get what's coming to him.

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Sep 25, 2010 -> 11:39 PM)
Wow. 17 replies on a game thread. Is that a record?

Well, the win guarantees a winning season.

Last night had about 5 replies.

Don't discount the value of a winning season, Royals/Pirates/Orioles/Nationals fans would be ecstatic!

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 25, 2010 -> 11:45 PM)
Last night had about 5 replies.

Don't discount the value of a winning season, Royals/Pirates/Orioles/Nationals fans would be ecstatic!

Oh, I know. I'm sure many of us thought there was no chance at a winning season back on May 31. Too bad it doesn't mean anything. Remember back when we were talking about the division being won by the team with 87 or so wins? Damn Minnesota.