2010-2011 NBA Thread

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Feb 24, 2011 -> 08:47 PM)
Asik proving why hes worth more than lee tonight

He has had a huge impact no doubt 2day. Wade and James haven't been able to drive the paint with him in the game, thus they are taking lower percentage shots and missing. But I will take Mayo over Asik anyday. Not denying he has had a great game, but Mayo is still the more valuable player.

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Feb 24, 2011 -> 08:57 PM)
Reasonable people can disagree on whether you want Mayo or Asik, but some people suggested that Asik had no value and that he wasnt traded because no one wanted him.

That just simply isnt true.

Definitely agree. And how does a post player shoot 1 of 14 from the field. Bosh is a tool. And legitimately looks like a Raptor.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Feb 24, 2011 -> 08:54 PM)
He has had a huge impact no doubt 2day. Wade and James haven't been able to drive the paint with him in the game, thus they are taking lower percentage shots and missing. But I will take Mayo over Asik anyday. Not denying he has had a great game, but Mayo is still the more valuable player.

Agree.

That's a 20 point turnaround. Damn. Didn't see that coming.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Feb 25, 2011 -> 02:57 AM)
Reasonable people can disagree on whether you want Mayo or Asik,

I can tell you this isn't true. You want Mayo every time. Even if you don't want Mayo, he's worth more than Asik, so you could just get rid of him for better parts. This is the 3rd pick in a loaded draft from 2 years ago we're talking about here. It's all a moot point anyways. Grizzlies backed out of a deal for McRoberts and a potential lottery pick today for Mayo, so I think we all can all agree Asik wasn't getting it done there.

Anyways, good game going on here. Let's focus on that.