Your final meal

BigSqwert

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Dec 16, 2010 -> 11:47 AM)
lol. Yo little ass couldn't eat that much. Oprah couldn't eat that much.

WHAT?!?! I absolutely could! It might take me 2 hours, but I could do it! When I was 10 I ate more tacos than my 235lb step dad.. I was a skinny little rail with the house record of 7 fully packed tacos! ...all the women in my family have very healthy appetites and great metabolisms ..we're lucky, I guess!!

QUOTE (IChaseBlackWood @ Dec 16, 2010 -> 01:35 PM)
WHAT?!?! I absolutely could! It might take me 2 hours, but I could do it! When I was 10 I ate more tacos than my 235lb step dad.. I was a skinny little rail with the house record of 7 fully packed tacos! ...all the women in my family have very healthy appetites and great metabolisms ..we're lucky, I guess!!

Pfff, when I was 10 I could eat 3 grandslam meals at Denny's and ask for dessert after. And I was the skinniest kid you ever seen.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Dec 16, 2010 -> 02:50 PM)
Pfff, when I was 10 I could eat 3 grandslam meals at Denny's and ask for dessert after. And I was the skinniest kid you ever seen.

I was tiny ..91lbs till my sophomore year in high school. Then I started eating like 5 cans of raviolis a day ..with 2-3 pieces of buttered bread!! (that was just a snack) I'm a country girl, so I ate PLENTY of fried foods ..my usual from taco bell was 2 nachos bell grande, no beef add chicken, 1 crunchy taco and 1 bean and cheese burrito, no onion add nacho cheese ...I got up to about 140 at my heaviest, not prego! I'm kinda tall for a girl so I didn't look obese, but my ass was def pushing maximum density!! Currently I weigh about 118-119, depending on the time of day ...still eating like a horse, just not so much fried foods ..I didn't make that decision on my own, I just moved back out to California, people here don't cook like the people in the south! ...That reminds me, I would now like to add a big fat bowl of chicken n dumplin's to my final meal!! :)

If I had to arrange a last meal I would toss all the eating healthy crap out the window...

1) Bowl Cream of Chicken Wild Rice soup

2) Cheesy Gordita Crunch from Taco Bell

3) Chicken Flautas w/ beans and rice from El Presidente

4) Best's Kosher Polish w/ Grilled Onions and Mustard like they used to have at the Cell

5) Thin and Stuffed Giordano's pizzas

6) Dr. Pepper

7) Some of my Grandma's Blueberry or Cheese crumbcake

8) 1 Gallon of 2% Milk (for the crumbcake)

I eat really slow. More than likely I would be full by the time I get thru #3 on the list but if its my last meal...

Edited by Swingandalongonetoleft