Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 21, 2011 -> 08:23 AM)
I'm pretty sure that "a mental image of a person eating Jesus" is one of the Holy Sacraments.

Fair point. But it's a little different when you imagine someone shoving an entire bearded dude into their mouth. He even ate the sandals.

QUOTE (farmteam @ Jun 21, 2011 -> 07:28 PM)
Fair point. But it's a little different when you imagine someone shoving an entire bearded dude into their mouth. He even ate the sandals.

This ham steak is my sandals, which are worn for you.

QUOTE (shipps @ Jun 19, 2011 -> 12:14 PM)
Someone just recently pointed out to me that Hitler was Austrian. I never would have thought that, Austrians seem harmless.

Where the f*** have you been?

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 21, 2011 -> 09:03 PM)
Lousy weather.

So who has worse me or y'all in Chicago? Weve got 57% of the county without power, no confirmed tornadoes today though.

Just thunderstorms and heavy rain down here.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Jun 19, 2011 -> 09:04 AM)
The scariest moment I ever had was she was not even a year old, and she slept through the night in her crib... which she NEVER did. I went in to check on her and she was smoking hot. Her temp was 105. Freaked the hell out of me. It ends up she had Hand-foot-mouth disease. She had a temp for 4 days.

My son had strep throat this past weekend.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Jun 21, 2011 -> 10:02 PM)
Just a little annoying

The answer to that question is...it doesn't matter. I find pointing out irrelevant sh** annoying.

Edited by JPN366

QUOTE (farmteam @ Jun 21, 2011 -> 11:41 PM)
Guys guys...no hate. Just love.

Speaking of M&Ms, the Crispy ones were by far the best.

:notworthy Was just talking tonight about how I liked the Crispy ones the best.

Lousy weather.

So who has worse me or y'all in Chicago? Weve got 57% of the county without power, no confirmed tornadoes today though.

My whole neighborhood still has no power, there are trees down everywhere, and there is a loose electrical wire hanging over my backyard. I think the hot tub is off limits until that gets fixed.

I was driving home on the Kennedy during the brunt of the storm it was nasty. Sheets of rain and 60 MPH winds, probably should have pulled over, but where's the fun in that?

Edited by LittleHurt05

Lousy weather.

I heard yall got it bad in Knox. But my roommates in my old apartment still have power somehow. We were always ones that lost power during bad storms... We had the glass doors on the 1st floor of my building get blown out by the wind here in Atlanta, though. Definitely some bad storms rolling across the South (again).

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jun 22, 2011 -> 08:42 PM)
I heard yall got it bad in Knox. But my roommates in my old apartment still have power somehow. We were always ones that lost power during bad storms... We had the glass doors on the 1st floor of my building get blown out by the wind here in Atlanta, though. Definitely some bad storms rolling across the South (again).

At the peak, 122000 households were without power out of 199000 KUB customers.