Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 11, 2011 -> 09:01 PM)
Anything good on the schedule this year?

For concerts, I assume? I was actually kinda pissed, usually Union Board gets some sort of "rock" act and the frats will get rap/hip hop. However, this year Union Board got Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj and Rick Ross (and Wiz Khalifa in a separate show). The frats have Chiddy Bang and Pretty Lights, as well as Gucci Mane (if he can even perform now, given his arrest). Not as good as sophomore year, when we had Flight of the Conchords, Wilco, and Ludacris (as well as Wiz Khalifa, before he was as well known to the mainstream as he is now), and Soulja Boy, or last year when there was Flaming Lips, Snoop Dogg, LMFAO, and Mike Posner.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Apr 13, 2011 -> 02:56 PM)
Yeah i don't get why it's a big deal, but I just find it hysterical because he clearly steals the pen and think he's being sneaky about it :lol:

He just needs to tell everyone

"Because I'm the President b****!"

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 13, 2011 -> 02:53 PM)
Sounds like I may possibly end up playing chauffeur for Val Kilmer this weekend.

Cool. The guy has been Batman, Jim Morrisson, and Elvis, which in my book pretty much hits the trifecta of awesome.

Sounds like I may possibly end up playing chauffeur for Val Kilmer this weekend.

"Where to Master Wayne?"

or even better just start quoting movies that he was never in.

Edited by flippedoutpunk

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Apr 13, 2011 -> 04:45 PM)
"Where to Master Wayne?"

or even better just start quoting movies that he was never in.

Haha I was totally running a scenario through my head where I told him I felt like he was Whitney Houston and I was his bodyguard. And he woulda been like "That was Kevin Costner" and I woulda been all "Yeah I know, but that's still what this feels like."

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 13, 2011 -> 09:25 PM)
Haha I was totally running a scenario through my head where I told him I felt like he was Whitney Houston and I was his bodyguard. And he woulda been like "That was Kevin Costner" and I woulda been all "Yeah I know, but that's still what this feels like."

He should just be happy you didn't go for Driving Miss Daisy.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 13, 2011 -> 08:25 PM)

Seriously wite, when you open the door for him and he says thanks, you better say "I'm your huckleberry." If you don't, I swear I will hunt you down.

I don't have any recent information, but I know some people who worked with him on projects some time ago... he had a reputation, at least when he was a bigger star, of being one of the biggest pricks to work with in Hollywood. And that's saying something.

Hopefully he's come back to earth in recent years.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Apr 14, 2011 -> 07:07 AM)
I don't have any recent information, but I know some people who worked with him on projects some time ago... he had a reputation, at least when he was a bigger star, of being one of the biggest pricks to work with in Hollywood. And that's saying something.

Hopefully he's come back to earth in recent years.

I've heard that as well.