Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jan 10, 2011 -> 01:56 PM)
Isn't it awesome down here? Only a few inches of snow shuts everything down. I don't think the University would have shut down, though, if classes had already been in session. They've never fully closed since I've been in school here (we have had some delayed starts though).

My wife and I have been looking at places to move outside of Chicgao. We recently added Tenn to the list.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jan 10, 2011 -> 01:56 PM)
Isn't it awesome down here? Only a few inches of snow shuts everything down. I don't think the University would have shut down, though, if classes had already been in session. They've never fully closed since I've been in school here (we have had some delayed starts though).

One of our customers is in NC. They shut down the entire plant because of 2" of snow.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jan 10, 2011 -> 02:56 PM)

Yeah, no way they would have closed all day if classes were in session.

I was in Atlanta for five years before this, and they REALLY freak when snow comes. I feel bad about the look I gave the guy at Home Depot when he showed me what they consider "snow shovels." lol. I should have bought a decent one when I was in Chicago for the holidays.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Jan 10, 2011 -> 03:12 PM)
My wife and I have been looking at places to move outside of Chicgao. We recently added Tenn to the list.

My wife and I have been here since August and really like it. There's a lot to like about this area. We're going to try to talk some of our relatives into coming this way!

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Jan 5, 2011 -> 02:02 PM)

linki

Ted Williams, the homeless man with the golden voice, was detained by Los Angeles police after a disturbance at a Hollywood hotel.

Williams was briefly detained Monday night along with his daughter after the two got into a heated argument at the Renaissance Hotel, LAPD Hollywood division officials said.

Police say they received a disturbance call around 9 p.m. Monday.

Williams and his daughter were brought down to the station for questioning.

Officer Catherine Massey says the two were released about an hour later after officers calmed them down. No arrests were made.

Massey called the incident a minor disturbance. It was not known what the two were arguing about.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jan 13, 2011 -> 01:00 PM)
Congratulations!

Don't you already have a girl, though? You need to work on your genes.

Or watch that episode of HIMYM on how to concieve one.