Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bmags @ Jun 14, 2011 -> 05:07 PM)
Yeah they just said it's normal. Also 1 vicotin didn't do anything so I think I'll just do advil from Hereon since it doesn't mess with my stomach. Eff vicotin.

I never took any pain killers when i got mine out. Everyone reacts differently. It still suck hard core. The worst is not being able to use a straw, the normal go-to when the mouth hurts stuff like shakes our gonezo.

QUOTE (knightni @ Jun 15, 2011 -> 12:09 AM)
Painkillers are worse than the pain. They make me dizzy and uncomfortable. I'll take the pain, thanks.

Yeah, pain isn't bad, it's the blood/maintenance driving me nuts.

QUOTE (bmags @ Jun 14, 2011 -> 07:34 PM)
Yeah, pain isn't bad, it's the blood/maintenance driving me nuts.

Blech. I hope you feel better soon. I hated it... and unfortunately, when they took mine out they only took two, so I have to get the other two out sometime in the near future.

QUOTE (bmags @ Jun 14, 2011 -> 01:45 PM)
got 4 wisdom teeth pulled today. Cannot stop the bleeding. Ran out of gauze. so frustrated.

That happened to me when I had that done. Use paper towels. Works like a charm.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 14, 2011 -> 04:17 PM)
Brian just rolls in the p**** 24/7 because of his dog.

Well, 16/7. Gotta sleep. I'm no Wilt Chamberlin.

QUOTE (bmags @ Jun 14, 2011 -> 05:07 PM)
Yeah they just said it's normal. Also 1 vicotin didn't do anything so I think I'll just do advil from Hereon since it doesn't mess with my stomach. Eff vicotin.

I was on Vicodin after a hernia surgery. It didn't do much that I could tell (those prescription strength Ibuprofen though :D ), but they sure as hell plugged me up. I couldn't s*** for 4 days and when I finally did, it was like I was pushing out a ball of glass shards. I will never understand how people use those for fun.

Sorry for the graphic picture.

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Jun 11, 2011 -> 01:55 PM)
I beg to differ. Tie-dye became fashionable in the very late 60's to early 70's. I would even go so far as to say it became mainstream fashionable more so in the early 70's than the late 60's, therefore it makes perfect sense to me.

I'm not saying it wasn't a part of the 70's, it's just not the first thing you think of.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jun 13, 2011 -> 09:14 PM)
staying at the holiday inn?

there's a good coffee shop around the corner next to the urban outfitters.

Hampton Inn...The holiday inn is about a block away, but I saw that coffee shop the other day walking back to the hotel. I'll have to check it out.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 14, 2011 -> 09:24 PM)
Didn't know where to put this. Is it a bad thing that I would drink Coco's (Ice T's wife) urine if she asked me to?

Why would you drink urine though? That's kinda gross. Now if you had said something like "lick her unwashed feet," then maybe we are on to something because there are a few more people who are into that. Hell, one of them coaches the New York Jets.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jun 16, 2011 -> 02:03 AM)
Why would you drink urine though? That's kinda gross. Now if you had said something like "lick her unwashed feet," then maybe we are on to something because there are a few more people who are into that. Hell, one of them coaches the New York Jets.

I forgot about that post. I was drunker than a Dallas Maverick. But I figured it would have to be something grotesque, you know, in order to hit something of that caliber.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 16, 2011 -> 05:02 AM)
I forgot about that post. I was drunker than a Dallas Maverick. But I figured it would have to be something grotesque, you know, in order to hit something of that caliber.

I with you, things I cannot even imply here.