Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 10:55 AM)
"To Catch a Predator" host Chris Hansen was caught on camera cheating on his wife with FL news reporter Kristyn Caddell. IRONY!

I feel uncomfortable based on the set of people I've seen post this on facebook...something about the type of person who might be inclined to gloat over that...

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 12:30 PM)
I feel uncomfortable based on the set of people I've seen post this on facebook...something about the type of person who might be inclined to gloat over that...

I wouldnt call it gloating, at least I'm not. It's just ironically funny. The work he did on that show was for the good of all mankind, in my opinion.

On a side note: my sister used to be best friends with one of the "kids" in a sting. She's now a stuckup/self-centered actress/recording artist.

Edited by Athomeboy_2000

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 1, 2011 -> 08:07 AM)
Hail damage on the car. :(

I haven't gotten mine fixed yet.

We were watching the weather channel while that thing roared through last night. Can't say I can remember a popup storm appearing over the lake and heading south like that, at least not in the summer.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 1, 2011 -> 07:07 AM)
Hail damage on the car. :(

My sympathies Sqwert.

I bought an 09' Toyota Camry (black, leather interior, full navigation, 4 cylinder, etc..) yesterday and am ecstatic! :) Of course I had to drive it home when it was raining crazy hail from last night as well, but luckily, no damages.

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Jul 1, 2011 -> 10:12 AM)
The Chinese lunch I had last week ended poorly. Food was great, and then I found a fly in the fried rice after I was nearly done with it. Flyed Rice I guess.

That's actually on the menu, must have given you the wrong plate.

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Jul 1, 2011 -> 10:12 AM)
The Chinese lunch I had last week ended poorly. Food was great, and then I found a fly in the fried rice after I was nearly done with it. Flyed Rice I guess.

What did you end up getting?

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Jul 1, 2011 -> 11:07 AM)
Mongolian Beef lunch which comes with an egg roll (always go veggie for those), crab rangoon, and fried rice- all for $5.25 IIRC. Generous portions of the rice/beef, and everything was phenomenal until the very end. Wish I hadn't seen it.

Wow. That is really cheap anymore. I pay about $3 more for the same thing downtown.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Jul 1, 2011 -> 06:01 PM)
Then you shouldn't be at Chipotle to begin with...

Touche.

Edit: although, when you've biked as much as I have this week, there's some room to splurge a bit on the calorie front.