2011 TV Thread

Kyyle23

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Nov 15, 2011 -> 10:07 AM)
My guess is that the zombies in the barn are the family members they lost. Simple writing from simple writers.

That was my guess too - friends/family they're trying to keep around until a cure is found. I still want to know how the survivors aren't hearing/smelling those zombies since they're sleeping in tents 20 feet away.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 15, 2011 -> 09:19 AM)
The fact that while dangling and freaking for his life after the fountain breaks this dude was able to lasso our zombie friend is stupid enough, but also they showed the group gain at least 10-15 feet on the ground pulling the rope up, while Glenn isn't being raised at all within the well.

Ha I did notice that. WTF was that about? That's some awful editing.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Nov 15, 2011 -> 10:07 AM)
My guess is that the zombies in the barn are the family members they lost. Simple writing from simple writers.

The more I think about it, the more I think this is actually possible, but I still doubt it. There was a line last episode from Rick saying that Herschel wanted to handle the walkers. I think something else is going on. Maybe experiments?

QUOTE (danman31 @ Nov 15, 2011 -> 11:23 AM)
Ha I did notice that. WTF was that about? That's some awful editing.

The more I think about it, the more I think this is actually possible, but I still doubt it. There was a line last episode from Rick saying that Herschel wanted to handle the walkers. I think something else is going on. Maybe experiments?

I thought about that, but what type of facilities would he have in a house like that which could actually conduct decent tests?

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 15, 2011 -> 09:50 AM)
Crazy theory coming. Hershel and his family are actively turning people into zombies. The daughter pointed the survivors to the well with the zombie in it. There are 7 wells on that property, and the zombie in the well had clearly been there a long time. Once infected, the new zombies are corralled into the barn. Not sure why they would be doing this, but my guess is that it's some crazy religious thing. We're already seeing that Hershel isn't the sweet old man that he originally seemed to be.

Read the graphic novel.

That is all.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 16, 2011 -> 09:54 AM)
I still think Tig swoops in and does the job.

It will be interesting to see what happens with Bobby. I would imagine he goes to prison for a visit and let's the news go down that Tom Arnold is in fact dead, just in time that Otto doesn't sign off on his "stories".

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 16, 2011 -> 10:53 AM)
It will be interesting to see what happens with Bobby. I would imagine he goes to prison for a visit and let's the news go down that Tom Arnold is in fact dead, just in time that Otto doesn't sign off on his "stories".

Yes, another perfectly-timed plot contrivance. That's definitely what this show would do.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 16, 2011 -> 01:43 PM)
Yes, another perfectly-timed plot contrivance. That's definitely what this show would do.

As soon as they killed Tom Arnold's character, my first thought was exactly this.

Like others, I'm glad Opie is finally unleashed; at least, I hope he is. Last night's episode had some good moments, but there's no way it needed to be 90 minutes.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 15, 2011 -> 09:50 AM)
Crazy theory coming. Hershel and his family are actively turning people into zombies. The daughter pointed the survivors to the well with the zombie in it. There are 7 wells on that property, and the zombie in the well had clearly been there a long time. Once infected, the new zombies are corralled into the barn. Not sure why they would be doing this, but my guess is that it's some crazy religious thing. We're already seeing that Hershel isn't the sweet old man that he originally seemed to be.

Zombie sausage.

QUOTE (Disco72 @ Nov 16, 2011 -> 01:50 PM)
As soon as they killed Tom Arnold's character, my first thought was exactly this.

Like others, I'm glad Opie is finally unleashed; at least, I hope he is. Last night's episode had some good moments, but there's no way it needed to be 90 minutes.

I was thinking that at about 1:20.

Edited by Milkman delivers

QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 15, 2011 -> 06:42 AM)
False. 30 Rock is actually very witty when it comes to current events. I wouldn't mind if Tracy Morgan was gone though.

I was rolling at the 2 minute surveillance video of Ted and Marshall on HIMYM last night. It was so stupid it was funny.

It was a very old school HIMYM scene. We haven't had as much of that the last couple of years.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 16, 2011 -> 10:37 PM)
I was thinking that at about 1:20.

The show is going in too many directions

The Tara self destruction thing is a tad over the top for me. She appears to want to stay while Jax wants to leave.

I like the Unser Opie thing.

The "war games" is getting old.

Overall the show is still good but it is winding down.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 17, 2011 -> 10:08 AM)
Survivor is f*cking terrible this year, by the way.

"We all know it's time to make a huge move. We're huge players who love 'Survivor' and want to make a huge move RIGHT F*CKING NOW."

No huge move... continue being led to slaughter.

Cochran 2012!