6 weeks

demonbluess

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Jan 3, 2011 -> 09:22 AM)
I can't wait. I'm going to spring training this year.

If you've never been to Camelback Ranch, you'll love it! If you can, try and sneak into the minor league fields in the back. I got to say Hi to Tommy LaSorda and brush shoulders with all the Indians/Dodgers minor leaguers and sit and watch a game next to them. It was surreal.

I had to make the tough choice of going to Arizona for an extended vacation for spring training, or spending that money on season tickets. I picked season tickets, but my MLB.tv subscription will keep me in the know for spring training, even if I do have to listen to Bill Melton call the games.

I swung by the new Dbags facility the other day when I was out there. It'll be nice and pretty accessible (right off the 101). I'm pretty pumped for ST! I know I brag about this every year...but this is the view out of my office window. Peoria Sports Complex left field. Little extended lunch for a brat, beer and baseball at least a couple times a week.

8830_1260303628316_1251429086_30762459_4

QUOTE (Wanne @ Jan 3, 2011 -> 07:48 PM)
I swung by the new Dbags facility the other day when I was out there. It'll be nice and pretty accessible (right off the 101). I'm pretty pumped for ST! I know I brag about this every year...but this is the view out of my office window. Peoria Sports Complex left field. Little extended lunch for a brat, beer and baseball at least a couple times a week.

8830_1260303628316_1251429086_30762459_4

That's pretty awesome, Wanne.

Very jealous.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jan 3, 2011 -> 09:02 PM)
That's pretty awesome, Wanne.

Very jealous.

It is pretty nice shack. The fall league games are great too since this is the home field the Saguaros as you know. Heck...walk right in and sit right next to the dugout for cheap in the fall.