SOXNET.NET SR MANAGERS

MurcieOne

ahoi from Ashville Carolina.........were about 1-1\2 hours out of charlotte, and tired as f***. we drive over 700 miles today.....f***ing yikes.

were going to be in Charlotte tomorrow (as press) watching the knights play.... it's going to be fun.

Jason is gay...he made us drive around for an hour to look for a decent restaurant....which we never found in this hick-town.

Well hope everything is coool back in chitown...

l8r

- Mark

Would you please tell Mario that I emailed him my monthly column for July last night at about 7 so that he can put it up on the site?

If he can't, is there anyone else who can do so?

(Geez Heather's writing is horrible...i hope for our sake he doesn't post that, ugh)

Who said that??????????????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I actually think that'd be kind of cool to watch.

While I wouldn't have any problem with it, I'm sure Jason would fly to Oelwein and castrate me with a pointy stick, while at the same time using a rusty paper clip to poke many bloody holes near my spine. :lol:

Would you please tell Mario that I emailed him my monthly column for July last night at about 7 so that he can put it up on the site?

(Geez Heather's writing is horrible...i hope for our sake he doesn't post that, ugh)

At least I'm not a b****ass dildo-f***ing half-assed cock sucking dips*** jackass!!! ;) :bringit

At least I'm not a b****ass dildo-f***ing half-assed cock sucking dips*** jackass!!! ;) :bringit

:o

potty mouth. :nono

There's plenty more where that f***ing came from! :)

:o heather yelled at me

I didn't yell at you, dear! But if you get into a yelling match with me, this s*** is OVAH!!! :P

I didn't yell at you, dear! But if you get into a yelling match with me, this s*** is OVAH!!! :P

:nono I dont fight or yell at beautiful women. ;)

For the record, I've never heard anybody call you a jackass.

:D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

I can attest to that, she has a really dirty mouth for a girl! :lol: