2011 Minor League Catch-All Thread

danman31

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leroy Hunt and Drew Lee assigned to Kannapolis, Addison Reed and Jake Oester promoted to Winston-Salem. Don't know yet who's spots they're taking with the Dash. Nick Ciolli may be hurt, he hasn't played in 4 days. The Barons do have an open roster spot though.

Edited by JPN366

QUOTE (OilCan @ Apr 23, 2011 -> 07:25 PM)
http://www.digtriad.com/video/default.aspx...id=914180953001

Video of WS's 7-6 loss last night. It shows Andy Wilkins' HR, and Jared Mitchell's triple.

Good find. I love Wilkin's swing, although the video made it look like he actually hit a 2B off the top of the wall, but they ruled it a HR?

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Apr 15, 2011 -> 02:09 PM)
If you worked for a minor league team and KW Jr. asked for something that wasn't a reasonable request, would you feel comfortable saying no to him?

Yes I would, but I'm married to a Labor and Employment Attorney so I think anyone would mess with me.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 28, 2011 -> 01:52 AM)
JPN, if I sent you 5 bucks could you get rid of your Gio sig? It pisses me off so much. I will never forgive that second trade.

Mistakes should never be forgotten. I got to know Gio fairly well back in 2007, he is the nicest ballplayer ever. Off the charts character. Fun fact, Gio is only 25 years old, he turns 26 in September. That's young for a pitcher, a left handed pitcher, with a great curveball. Sorry, but my signature isn't the only place you're going to be reminded of that for the forseeable future.

Edited by JPN366