Study: Staring at Breasts is Healthy for Guys

lostfan

Jeesh, what did they have to pay the men who were told not to look at breasts? I would not be able to be one of those men...

I wonder if the majority of the men who were supposed to be avoiding breasts were married? And maybe that's why they weren't as healthy as the men who were supposed to look at breasts...;)

Edited by iamshack

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Mar 9, 2011 -> 10:06 AM)
I call this study bunk from total anecdotal and irrefutable evidence.

Chinese people seem to live to be 105, and their women aren't known for toting around "boobs" like the ones in that picture.

Perhaps the mamms are just one part of a healthy overall "diet," and must be ogled in combination with legs and butt?

QUOTE (iamshack @ Mar 8, 2011 -> 11:29 PM)
Jeesh, what did they have to pay the men who were told not to look at breasts? I would not be able to be one of those men...

I wonder if the majority of the men who were supposed to be avoiding breasts were married? And maybe that's why they weren't as healthy as the men who were supposed to look at breasts...;)

Men told not to look at breasts are less healthy because they lose their will to live.