Awesome Sox commercial

SouthsideDon48

Did anyone catch that new Sox commercial yet?

Without spoiling it, it started as a commercial in the produce section of a supermarket, someone spills a carton of oranges, then suddenly it becomes a Sox commercial with a cameo appearance from Hawk and Buehrle.

It was a freaking awesome commercial!!! XD

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Mar 23, 2011 -> 11:57 PM)
Did anyone catch that new Sox commercial yet?

Without spoiling it, it started as a commercial in the produce section of a supermarket, someone spills a carton of oranges, then suddenly it becomes a Sox commercial with a cameo appearance from Hawk and Buehrle.

It was a freaking awesome commercial!!! XD

Yeah, I've seen that one and there is an AJ one as well.

Not to spoil your fruit section but that came out like 6 weeks ago. I just saw the AJ commercial for the first time today; I think it's even better. And might I just add that I think the Sox advertising has been near tops amongst all advertising (up there with the US Army, though I'm obviously biased given that I am the targeted audience). That being said, every commercial keeps getting better (except for the Cabrera commercial, not a fan at all). If you haven't seen it already, check out the AJ commercial here on whitesox.com

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Mar 24, 2011 -> 12:20 AM)
The Pierzynski commercial is very, very good. AJ definitely holds his own in front of a camera and Sale's quiet "AJ!?!" as Pierz walks away is excellent. The Buehrle/Hawk commercial: meh.

Agreed. The Sale part is hilarious.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Mar 23, 2011 -> 10:28 PM)
Welcome to January! lol.

Where is this AJ one? I haven't seen it.

EDIT: Seriously. I've googled this and looked for it on the Sox website. Can't find it.

I've seen the AJ one quite a bit on Comcast Chicago station but can't recall seeing the other one.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Mar 24, 2011 -> 07:28 AM)
The whole tearing off the jersey to reveal another jersey is pretty awesome as well.

And he throws it over the kid's face and she just stands there with her arms open. Classic!

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Mar 24, 2011 -> 11:20 AM)
That's weird, I can watch the MB/Hawk one, but when I try to play the AJ one, it doesn't load.

Where did you find it? I still haven't been able to locate.

EDIT: Ok, I found it.

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_...50&c_id=cws

Edited by JoeCoolMan24

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Mar 24, 2011 -> 12:20 AM)
The Pierzynski commercial is very, very good. AJ definitely holds his own in front of a camera and Sale's quiet "AJ!?!" as Pierz walks away is excellent. The Buehrle/Hawk commercial: meh.

I absolutely adore AJ. He's great in front of the camera (clearly a lot of the acting from wrestling has paid off). That commercial rocks.

I feel the exact opposite. I didn't even so much as crack a half-smile at AJ's commercial.