8/4....SOX vs. KC - The battle for the Central

Heads22

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously roman you need to go away. just shut off the computer, go read a book or something. you are bordering on trolling and something needs to be done.

You need to chill dude. This is a message board. Have some freakin fun! I hate uptight punks who think everythings gotta be all nice and polite all the time. In case youre wondering, American Pies Stifler is my hero...

seriously roman you need to go away. just shut off the computer, go read a book or something. you are bordering on trolling and something needs to be done.

To some extent I can understand how Roman feels but on the other hand I don't like it when he says every other player sucks. But there's nothing illegal about it, although it's kind of annoying. ;)

You need to chill dude. This is a message board. Have some freakin fun! I hate uptight punks who think everythings gotta be all nice and polite all the time. In case youre wondering, American Pies Stifler is my hero...

oh yeah, how can i not see how much fun you're having with the sox. I'm uptight? You are the one who makes every post with a simple formula, "(Insert player name here) SUCKS. We suck." All you do is whine and act like a four year-old.

by the way our fans are doing themselves proud at this game with their cheering and being into the game - making USCF sound like a fun place to be - we need this type of national exposure to show what good times we have there -

Jose brings us with in one on a home run

game over yet?

Hardly

it will be a famous victory

LOL, this isn't a spelling B but I was just wondering isn't with in spelt within? I'm not sure about this one.

spelling "bee"

"within"

:lol: :lol: :lol: