Firefox 4.0 problems

Texsox

I have the same problem with Firefox version 3.6.16, the most recent version. I have multiple computers and have the same problem on all of them here. First of all I dont get a cursor at all in the reply or post box. I am able to highlight text, but not do anything with it, cant delete, copy, paste, writer over it, etc. I am not really able to select any text beside just highlight it and make it darker, I have no functionality. There seems to be some flaw with Soxtalk forums and the newest versions of firefox!

QUOTE (knightni @ Apr 3, 2011 -> 02:36 PM)
Download the exe of FF 4.0 to your desktop but don't start the upload.

Remove 4.0 from your add/remove area in your control panel.

Click on the exe and re-load 4.0.

See if that helps.

I totally removed all traces of Firefox and still have some issues. It will not give me a cursor at all. If can highlight but nothing after that. And only on soxtalk.

QUOTE (Tex @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 07:01 PM)
I totally removed all traces of Firefox and still have some issues. It will not give me a cursor at all. If can highlight but nothing after that. And only on soxtalk.

What browser are you using now?

I am using 4.0. All the problems started when I upgraded, but it is only on soxtalk, none of my other forums have any issues. I even went on another ip board forum.Do we have another skin?

QUOTE (Tex @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 07:59 PM)
I am using 4.0. All the problems started when I upgraded, but it is only on soxtalk, none of my other forums have any issues. I even went on another ip board forum.Do we have another skin?

Try either Soxtalk Pro or Soxtalk Pro No Scoreboard.