Sox (2-0) at Cleveland (0-2) 4/3 @ 12:05 CSN

Texsox

I was just thinking about how nasty our lineup is when we have an effective Beckham and Quentin....jeesh, Pierre/Beckham/Dunn/Konerko/Rios/Quentin....that is not an easy lineup to get through....and then you have Alexei heating up in May or so...rough.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably more likely to see the "Sunday" lineup on Wednesday, when they face Francis.

Day game after a night game, facing a lefty. Wednesday we'll see Milledge and Castro I'm sure...and probably Dunn at 1B.

Edited by flavum

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 3, 2011 -> 10:11 AM)
I wonder if Cleveland will be able to get more than 10,000 people to care enough to show up today. Every game counts, let's sweep these bastards!!!

Well lets be fair.... There is so many other things to do in Cleveland this time of year... oh wait.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 2, 2011 -> 06:45 PM)
Ozzie's supposed to be good at managing people. Rios murdered the ball today on a couple solid pitches for 2 outs, missed a badly hanging curveball, and is the only starter without a hit on the season. Sitting Rios for today and tomorrow to think about how he couldn't catch a break despite how hard he hit the ball would be utter foolishness. That's the opposite of handling people. He hammered the ball but got not hits. Play him and let one of them damn balls fall in.

That's what I said. I would be surprised to see Milledge for Rios.