4/5/11 GT: Sox @ KC - 7:10pm CDT - CSN+

knightni

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Apr 5, 2011 -> 09:41 PM)
Yeah, I'm def gonna take 4 games and assume thats how it will be the whole season.

Offense will average roughly 9 runs a game

Starters will only give up 3 or 4

Bullpen will give up 9-10

I'll take CQ hitting .500 or so.

QUOTE (Elgin Slim @ Apr 5, 2011 -> 09:42 PM)
If Sale has trouble getting guys out over the first month and a half or so, I wouldn't mind the org stretching him out and sending him to start the rest of the year in AA or AAA.

And exactly what do you want to replace him with. He needs to throw strikes. Let's not demote him to the Barons roster just yet.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Apr 5, 2011 -> 09:44 PM)
And exactly what do you want to replace him with. He needs to throw strikes. Let's not demote him to the Barons roster just yet.

I said give him a month and a half to find it, and if he doesn't then he needs to go start in Birmingham. They can give Infante a shot if Sale fails.

QUOTE (Elgin Slim @ Apr 5, 2011 -> 09:46 PM)
I said give him a month and a half to find it, and if he doesn't then he needs to go start in Birmingham. They can give Infante a shot if Sale fails.

LOL Infante is awful. You'd basically be giving up on the season if you did that.

If Sale has trouble getting guys out over the first month and a half or so, I wouldn't mind the org stretching him out and sending him to start the rest of the year in AA or AAA.

Which will pretty much mean the Sox conceding this year. I can't imagine "All in" leading to getting busted after only a month and a half.

Every year when we suck in April except 2005, I complain that we give games away and every year everyone tells me it's early. Playing catch up all year is harder than being in the lead.

Say this, repeat this.

GAMES IN APRIL ARE JUST AS IMPORTANT AS GAMES IN SEPTEMBER