4/6/11 - Sox vs. Royals - 1:10 (CSN)

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 03:24 PM)
I'm tired of hearing people claim the hitting coach has NO bearing on the actual offense yet are adamant about not changing the one we have. It's a flat out contradiction, period.

That's not what a contradiction is. Look up the word, please.

If people don't believe a hitting coach does anything, that means they don't believe replacing one will do anything either. Despite what you think, that is NOT a contradiction.

Edited by Y2HH

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 03:20 PM)
Butler's only problem offensively is he doesn't hit for enough power. He's been a good hitter for a couple years now. Gordon looks like he finally might be figuring it out. He is, after all, only 27. A little scary considering the pending arrivals of Montgomery, Hosmer, Myers, ect.

The size of our park certainly hasn't helped him, neither has the open outfield. It will be interesting to see what happens if both Kila and Billy are hitting/playing well if Hosmer continues to rake...

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 03:21 PM)
Nah, not a dick move. It's all in good fun.

And I'm with ya, I've been banned from a Sox site probably 3 times now before I came back here. lol. I also used to tour other team's gamethreads, but a lot of people don't like outsiders and god forbid they lose while I am there, they throw a s***fest about it.

:cheers

I've also been banned from WSI, man those dudes over there are a bunch of Nazi's.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 03:22 PM)
I certainly don't mind it! Good to have you around.

:cheers

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 03:22 PM)
Nah, you can by the background of the picture that they are all at the games. All 8000 of them.

BURN!!!

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 03:23 PM)
Teahen will save us!

I'm not going to lie, I thought he was going to go opposite field there, like the old days in KC...

That's not what a contradiction is. Look up the word, please.

If people don't believe a hitting coach does anything, that means they don't believe replacing one will do anything either. Despite what you think, that is NOT a contradiction.

Don't believe? I said "are adamant about NOT trying someone new," and that makes no sense based on that logic, otherwise they wouldn't show a disagreement to do do. To anyone equipped with logic, that's a contradiction.