4/6/11 - Sox vs. Royals - 1:10 (CSN)

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 03:21 PM)
I think Kalapse has said something to the effect that Thornton was pretty much perfect in save situations last season. The bullpen's just not right this season so far. I don't know why.

I remember Thome hitting a ball about 800 feet off him last year in a save situation...

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 05:23 PM)
I really don't make opinions without a decent sample size. You really only see me say "They are throwing/hitting/s***ting/drinking/whatever well, I hope they keep it up."

The fact that Ohman has been garbage thus far? Don't care. Let me see him be garbage for a few more outings before I declare him the worst pitcher in the world.

The fact that Quentin has been amazing? Don't care. Let me see him do it for more than 2 weeks before I even think he's the greatest hitter to ever walk the planet.

And I will yell and scream whenever I want, especially when I feel like people are making ridiculous statements. Suggesting that Sergio Santos is a candidate to be a closer because he's been the White Sox best reliever through 5 games and he himself has only thrown 2 games is f***ing ridiculous.

Now, if you wanted to say "I've seen he has great stuff, he performed really well last year until he hit a wall and his arm fell off, so I think he could be a candidate to close if he can prove that his arm can last the whole year," then I wouldn't have freaked out. Make sense?

Sure, I will just PM you all my opinions and I'll let you filter them into what you want me to say, so they don't make you angry. Don't need any posters here blowing a gasket

Edited by JoeCoolMan24

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 04:27 PM)
I wonder would a team like the Braves be interested in Rios if we ate some cash? Not now. But Rios just doesn't seem like his production will ever match his talent (and his contract).

They call them "Ricciardi's"...

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 04:28 PM)
Yes, we can. Because we could've scored 3 or 4 more.

Lots of teams can score lots of more runs every game. We still scored 7 runs and that should've been enough to win....again.