4/6/11 - Sox vs. Royals - 1:10 (CSN)

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 10:30 PM)
Even Morel with an error. This fielding this game has been bad (if 11 innings is a large enough sample size to say something like that, of course).

Hey, he's only on pace for like 100!!

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 04:30 PM)
Even Morel with an error. This fielding this game has been bad (if 11 innings is a large enough sample size to say something like that, of course).

Haven't been impressed at all with Morel since opening day. Me and Tru were joking about this. But Brian Anderson had a nice opening day in '06 and forgot how to play baseball. Makes you wonder. Yes, I'm being just a tad paranoid.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 10:31 PM)
This bullpen is '10 Arizona bad right now.

It's where the 8 million dollars we spent on Jackson instead of Hudson hurt us the most, but that argument has been made over and over and over and over again.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 10:32 PM)
Haven't been impressed at all with Morel since opening day. Me and Tru were joking about this. But Brian Anderson had a nice opening day in '06 and forgot how to play baseball. Makes you wonder. Yes, I'm being just a tad paranoid.

He swings like a slap hitter. Hits the ball to right, but doesn't have enough power to hit the gaps, etc.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 05:32 PM)

It's only been 5 games. Your impressions are "f***ing ridiculous".