The Score on iphone

mreye

QUOTE (mreye @ Apr 7, 2011 -> 08:33 AM)
Is there a way to listen to the game on my iphone? I went to the website to "Listen Live" but that uses Flash. And I don't believe The Score has an app.

Any suggestions?

You have to pay for it through mlb. The Score does have an app through radio.com. But the games are not streamed online (they switch to SNR during the game).

QUOTE (G&T @ Apr 7, 2011 -> 07:36 AM)
You have to pay for it through mlb. The Score does have an app through radio.com. But the games are not streamed online (they switch to SNR during the game).

Screw that. Thanks.

QUOTE (ChrisLikesBaseball @ Apr 7, 2011 -> 02:34 PM)
The MLB app is incredible, not only do you get audio streaming of games, but also almost immediate video highlights during the game. It's one of the best iPhone apps available.

Yeah i was hesitant to buy it, but no regrets.

The MLB AT BAT app is a Godsend and well worth the $14.99. I use it all of the time while I'm at work. I use WunderRadio if I wanna just listen to the Score or any other radio station. It's insane how many radio stations can be heard through WunderRadio.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Apr 7, 2011 -> 08:38 AM)
Would this be appropriate thread to ask you fellow baseball fans, to throw out some apps I might want to download for an ANDROID based phone I'm getting next week?

Isn't there an At Bat app for Android? There should be.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Apr 7, 2011 -> 08:38 AM)
Would this be appropriate thread to ask you fellow baseball fans, to throw out some apps I might want to download for an ANDROID based phone I'm getting next week?

MLB At Bat is really all you need. If you have MLB.tv you can watch live games as well with it.

QUOTE (mreye @ Apr 7, 2011 -> 08:24 AM)
Which is reasonable, I guess, but for what little I'd use it I'll pass.

jailbreak your phone then install Installous ;)

not condoning piracy of course! but it's an option for those avast the high seas... yar~

QUOTE (MEANS @ Apr 7, 2011 -> 12:05 PM)
MLB at Bat also has a "look in" feature this year which allows you to watch small parts of the game, it isn't much but is a nice new feature.

For the whole month of April, you can watch every out of market game for free. So ignore the live look-ins (at least in April), just choose what game you wanna watch and click the TV Icon

Edited by joesaiditstrue

I too love the MLB app. Gameday audio cost 19.99 and the app with gameday audio plus video highlights and more only costs 14.99. I tried to use some of the ballpark features at the Cell yesterday. I was unable to use the check in feature. My 3g reception stunk and it wouldn't work. Anybody have better luck with verizon?

QUOTE (103 mph screwball @ Apr 8, 2011 -> 09:04 AM)
I too love the MLB app. Gameday audio cost 19.99 and the app with gameday audio plus video highlights and more only costs 14.99. I tried to use some of the ballpark features at the Cell yesterday. I was unable to use the check in feature. My 3g reception stunk and it wouldn't work. Anybody have better luck with verizon?

My girlfriend checked in from the parking lot, I was standing next to her, same phone, same network, same app and it kept giving me the "no game scheduled." When games are well populated at the Cell, ATT is useless, though, I generally have better luck when I'm in the 500 level.