4/8/11 - Sox vs. Rays - 7:10 (WCIU)

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxPride56 @ Apr 8, 2011 -> 10:06 AM)
Weather.com says there is a 10-20% chance of rain, partly cloudy, and temps between 52-49 degrees.

After yesterday I will never listen to any metorologist again. They know nothing.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Apr 8, 2011 -> 06:46 PM)
Pierre7, Beck4, Rios8, PK3, Q9, AJ2, Ram6, Teahen dh, Morel5. Danks pitching.

Why would you play Teahen in any game? Pretty obvious what the Sox think of him if he's a DH hitting eighth in the order.

Get rid of the weak stick/bad field Teahen.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 8, 2011 -> 05:14 PM)
I'm glad we dumped Milledge. Now we just have to dump Teahen and we'll be all set.

I understand where you're coming from but we can't field an all star team. We need solid backups and bench players and we have none except for Omar.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 8, 2011 -> 05:14 PM)
I'm glad we dumped Milledge. Now we just have to dump Teahen and we'll be all set.

I feel for Teahen... He got off to a slow start then heated up and got hurt. After the injury he hit good enough. I like the bat off the bench. What is his best position. I thought when he got here everyone said 3rd was it but from what i saw it better not be.

QUOTE (cws0591 @ Apr 8, 2011 -> 10:17 PM)
I feel for Teahen... He got off to a slow start then heated up and got hurt. After the injury he hit good enough. I like the bat off the bench. What is his best position. I thought when he got here everyone said 3rd was it but from what i saw it better not be.

Well, he's playing tonight and he's healthy.

He has a chance to contribute to a victory. If he wants to ever play, he needs to do something tonight and not be Mr. Whiff.

I really think that if our line-up is so good that we have to complain about the 24th and 25th men then this team is going to go far.

I really like our Bench for the record. Though we really need another outfielder that can play center....

Lilli- provides speed and adequate defense at several positions.

Vizquel- our vet. solid

Teahen- a good bat, can play several infield positions. 1st, 2nd(i believe), 3rd, some outfield

Castro- can argue that both def. and off he is better than Pierzynski

QUOTE (peanut33tillman @ Apr 8, 2011 -> 08:04 PM)
Wonderful, I gotta wait out the Cards Giants game on the MLB Extra Innings channel that of course went to extras because the Sox game happens to be on the same channel. Please someone score this sucks!

Yeah really and looks like their going to the 13th now!