4/8/11 - Sox vs. Rays - 7:10 (WCIU)

Now that Bobby's gone, I may be argument free this year.

Ozzie's still here, though! ;)

That was your fault right there.

Yeah... trying to use basic, elementary logic is always shooting yourself in the foot, I don't know what I was thinking. :lolhitting

I'm sorry, man. No more arguing on my front. I thought managers were supposed to pull their pitchers when they start falling apart. I now know that if they are making a lot of money, you just leave them in there and lose yourself the game because the money you are paying them is more important than your team winning. I understand now.

Edited by TheBigHurt

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Apr 9, 2011 -> 02:28 AM)

Yeah... trying to use basic, elementary logic is always shooting yourself in the foot, I don't know what I was thinking. :lolhitting

I may not be as big an Ozzie homer this year. We shall see.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 8, 2011 -> 10:32 PM)
Yes he did. It wasn't a balk.

Ok, thanks. I didnt see anything wrong with it but lots of people are claiming balk. I might need to invest in dvr so I can rewind these things.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Apr 9, 2011 -> 02:34 AM)
Ok, thanks. I didnt see anything wrong with it but lots of people are claiming balk. I might need to invest in dvr so I can rewind these things.

The play he balked on was a different one when it looked like he tried to kick dirt in front of him after he came to a stop. Really about the most blatant balk you can imagine.

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Apr 8, 2011 -> 09:28 PM)

I'm sorry, man. No more arguing on my front. I thought managers were supposed to pull their pitchers when they start falling apart. I now know that if they are making a lot of money, you just leave them in there and lose yourself the game because the money you are paying them is more important than your team winning. I understand now.

I actually agree with that, in reality, but so long as the sox keep winning when I troll, I will continue to troll. So :P